Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
p1rat3
Slime

p1rat3 is on a distinguished road
!!!!!!!Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

Reciently I was a victom of a trojan rat by a fiesta player. I wiki what a rat was and it is as follow
Remote administrative trojan
Allows someone to control every part of your computer including uploading downloading live screen capter control of both mouse and keyboard and keylogger

Apperently this person was on my and my familys account doing illegal things and when i sent a ticket after being banned for no reason i serched my pc and for this rat and added to the ticket and did virustotals and avast screen shots and sent them in along with the players id that sent me the picture called nude_pic.exe.

Well they wont talk to me or even unbann my accounts after getting rid of this rat thing and are now being very rude to me and my friends banning ppl with different ip address and more so be advised if you are a victom of a hacker do not think outspark is going to help you or even talk to you, your accounts will be banned and you will never get them back for something you never did

p1rat3 is offline   Reply With Quote