Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #21
Fighterboy
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Fighterboy
Current Level: 80-89
Server: Teva
Fighterboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

That's just wrong. There goes all my chances of playing flyff.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:22 PM   #22
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I did have BP level 81, with +8 armor(75 set) and weapons, with full strentes and mighteers, so I really don't have room to talk about PvP balance. Stonehand+maxed Sonichand=Instant win against almost all classes. Or just Asal them (one shot anyone). And my build still wasn't the best for dealing damage. Once you hit a certain level(like 90ish), most BPs went FULL STR. Thanks to the Ringmaster buff, they could hit close to 100% attack speed without any points into dex, or very little.

The only thing that kept me playing was the awesome guild I had for the longest time, but right around the time they fell apart, I stopped playing.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G

Last edited by secbro20; 11-09-2009 at 11:26 PM..
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #23
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
same, the only reason i played to 90 was because of my guild but most of us quit when v9 came (we liked to call it v8.5)

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #24
Fighterboy
Prisoner

So you were REALLY GOOD?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #25
Destrus
Lizard Knight

i wouldn't say i was though in v7 i could kill anybody near my level in pvp. at level 80 i could kill a level 90 blade with a +10 set. then they fucked over my stuns and threw all balance out the window in favor of awakenings and more cash

Old 11-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #26
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Fighterboy View Post
So you were REALLY GOOD?
I had good stats and very good gear. I can't really say I was good, as BPs were waaaaay unbalanced in terms of PvP. BPs skill gained at 80 was just one powerful blow (dealing 30k to regular mobs, though people tested it and dealt like 120k) It one hits everyone, regardless of class. ONly thing that could stop you was if they crit you and knocked you away while you cast it.

When I left the really good guild, I joined another guild called Sacred, which actually participated in the guild seige and won one week. ( I was not apart of the siege as all members going were close if not capped)
->Check my Progress<-

Old 11-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #27
Fighterboy
Prisoner

lol too complicated
Old 11-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #28
Destrus
Lizard Knight

the other thing that stopped asal and bps in their place were jesters. HoP had a faster cast and counter was a 100% stun chance and your hit wouldn't affect us. so counter adn HoP woorked on a lot near my level or if i was in DI and got to go first i'd do backstep to stun. if it didn't i'd xline some and counter if needed. if i wanted i could just beat them to death with my yoyos

Old 11-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #29
secbro20
Currently Gameless

The only reason I played my BP was to get Asal. I just wanted the ridiculously powerful skill. Which, it really was.

Then I got my Jester to like 68, trying to get to 75 to get Hit of Penya (second strongest skill in the game) Even better that Jesters can go invisible for 15 seconds, use a skill called backstab to stun there oponents, then HoP to wipe them out.

But I never made it.

Yes. Jesters were the only class that really could do something. And Psykeepers with there demonology, that locked me in place. Other than that, not much else could stop me. Maybe a good Ele with blink/windfield combo to slow me down. If asal didn't work, then Sonichand you until your stunned and die.
->Check my Progress<-

Last edited by secbro20; 11-09-2009 at 11:49 PM..
Old 11-09-2009, 11:50 PM   #30
secbro20
Currently Gameless

Flyff is one of those games that could have been really great. If it had a great quest system, along with more balanced classes, I'd probably still be playing it. The graphics, flying ability, and overall game were really good, but the grind and unbalanced system ruins it.
->Check my Progress<-