Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 08:11 AM   #1
HeavenlyWarrior
Mushroom

In-Game Name: HeavenlyWarrior
Current Level: 38
Server: Teva
HeavenlyWarrior is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HeavenlyWarrior Send a message via MSN to HeavenlyWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to HeavenlyWarrior
FightingDreamers [Teva] is recruiting!

FightingDreamers

Requirements!

1. You have to participate actively in guild chat. Its lonely talking to yourself in guild chat ya' know?! D:

2. Our level requirement is 15+, preferably 20+. No, we're not discriminating against lower levels ---> It's so that we are able to party with each other

3. The most important requirement of all. This is the requirement that sets us apart from other guilds, and you must fulfill this requirement in order to be qualified to be recruited for FightingDreamers. You've gotta participate in the events we do! They're fun!

Rules!

1. Please don't hog the loot when in parties. If your party gets a cleric equip, and there is a cleric in your party, GIVE the equip to him/her (unless he/she doesn't want it). And also, doing this lets you keep your friends, it really does.

2. You need to be an active player. I myself play in on many different characters, but I will get on a specific one if I am needed. I've been in terribly inactive guilds in the past and I want to say hello to everyone everyday, and I will kick those who are (either now or in the future) inactive for about 2 weeks or so. If you are not able to able to play for a certain amount of time, pls pm me on the forums or in-game. ^^

3. You are, of course, allowed to leave the guild if you really want to, but please at least give us a goodbye in-game or on the forums. This at least prevents as from thinking that you are a guild-jumper. No one likes those, and I'm sure with everyone being the pleasant people they are, we'll make this guild so great you won't want to leave. ^^

4. Don't join the guild if you think you're going to get constantly plvled or you can get money from us. We're a generous bunch, but not MMO social workers.

Memberlist - We're a new guild so there's not many right now, but its growing!

Guild Master:
HeavenlyWarrior

Guild Admins:
Deleie
Zealota

Guild Members:
I'll definitely update this later.

How to apply

#1. Simply fill in this form, and when your application is approved, simply whisper any Admin or the GL in-game and tell them your application to join FD has been approved! ^^

#2. Message the GL or an Admin in-game and request to join FD and we'll ask for the basic info below. If we are busy at the moment or don't respond (we're probably AFK), you'll have to resort to doing method #1.

What To Include:
  • IGN (In-Game Name):
  • Level:
  • Class:
  • Are you active:
  • Do you enjoy events / participate in events:

Well, try your best and please submit them below and I'll reply to any I see. thanks.

HeavenlyWarrior

HeavenlyMaiden - Lvl. 28 HighCleric
HeavenlyWarrior - Lvl. 38 CleverFighter - My Tanker Fighter
xXSirAuronXx - Lvl. 15 CleverFighter - My Solo Fighter
Runaway_Arsonist - Lvl. 20 Mage

A big thanks to Loveless for this signature! THANKS SO MUCH!

Closed Thread