Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-16-2015, 11:24 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

Kid Kulture Report

So I visited my little sister over the weekend and here are a couple things I learned about what's hip with the kids.

I went to a kid fun center place (idk what's the generic description for them? think Chuck E Cheeses) and they had smartphone games in there. Like theres a temple run and flappy bird game that you can play and win tickets. and i'm like...WHY??! I paid a dollar for her to play the flappy bird game and she only got one point (1 point = 1 ticket). And I HELPED her get that one point. Huge waste of money.

Another thing I learned that's popular is five nights at freddy's (FNAF) animation where they RIP THE AUDIO from other videos and put some shitty FNAF animation over it.
She was showing me this and I was like "he sounds a lot like nigahiga". Then I realized it IS nigahiga and I even knew the exact video it came from! And this guy has tons of views and probably makes a lot of money from this!

She also showed me this really good song that is from FNAF. I seriously love it.

I read some more about FNAF and the lore is actually pretty interesting. So idk if you guys know about the game but it's a bunch of animatronic animals that move and kill you during the night. Well the backstory behind that is that one day a man lured five kids into a private place, killed them, and stuffed their bodies in the animatronics. So now the kids' souls are trapped in there.

And the backstory behind the making of the game is interesting too.
Quote:
The idea for Five Nights at Freddy's stems from the negative reception towards Scott Cawthon's previous game, the family friendly Chipper & Sons Lumber Co., where players ridiculed the main character (a young beaver) as looking like "a scary animatronic animal", with reviewer Jim Sterling calling the game unintentionally "terrifying". Although initially depressed by the poor reception to Chipper & Sons, Cawthon, who had previously mainly developed Christianity-orientated games, eventually used it inspire himself to make something intentionally scarier.
The guy is also some devout christian and is a part of a group whose goal is to spread the word of Jesus Christ. Found that odd.

I also watched a bit of pewdiepie playing the game and got legit scared lool.

That's all for today's Kid Kulture Report.
Old 08-17-2015, 02:38 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
You had to pay a dollar to play Flappy Bird???? Can't you just buy the app for a dollar?

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:09 AM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

You can get it for free! And yeah, a whole dollar for 5 seconds of gameplay.