Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 03:17 PM   #11
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

In-Game Name: Cleric007
Current Level: 3x
Server: Apoline
Spells is on a distinguished road

Posting crap like this here is retarded. I hope this thread is closed and deleted soon.

Spells - WizMage LvL 29 Inactive
Sharp_Arrows - Archer LvL 25 Inactive
Old 12-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #12
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Originally Posted by Spells View Post
Posting crap like this here is retarded. I hope this thread is closed and deleted soon.
Well what you posted doesn't help either. You spammed something completly not directed toward this conversation.

Anyway, all KY posted was some information on the current bots and how to stop them or slow them down without training them.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 12-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #13
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

No, talking about hacking, bot creation and even getting back at bots is agaist ToS of Fiesta... Read it... http://www.outspark.com/legal

Old 12-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #14
Renamon!
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Renamon
Current Level: Lv. 21 WizMage
Renamon! is on a distinguished road
Renamon glares at Spells and giggles a little bit

"I couldn't find anything that states that we couldn't talk about stuff like this, for it is only a discussion, but this is the closest thing I can find"

Originally Posted by Outspark.com/legal
Modify any files or use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools, including scripting or macroing software, or attempt to disassemble the game client and/or decipher the data transmissions between any OUTSPARK Game's client and server.
Looks back to the previous posts and frowns a little

"Damn!! No enhancement pattern? I really wanted those cool and glowy weapons AND titles!" "I think someones going to implement gameguard o_O"

P.S
Renamon's paws were incredibly huge for the keyboard and mouse, so e-shining myself was kinda flawed e.g signature pic ^__^

P.S.S As pink as my posts may be, and my love for everyone might seem, I am a guy IRL, I am not registered for any dating service.. kkthxbai<3<3

Old 12-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #15
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

It's better not to discuss these topics anywhere as almost all hosts/providers have counter hack teams. I'm personsally a Fraud Investigator for a big travel company but I have previous experience as a GM and Community Coordinator for several MMO's. But due to several NDA's, I can't tell which games. Also, Steam frequents these forums several times a day...

Old 12-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #16
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
No, talking about hacking, bot creation and even getting back at bots is agaist ToS of Fiesta... Read it... http://www.outspark.com/legal
The comment that I made in no way goes against any part of the ToS. The ToS also doesn't state that reverse engineering the 3rd party tools is illegal. It also does not state that talking about reverse engineering the 3rd party tools is illegal.

All that was said that is against the ToS is that KY reversed the game code at the point of enhancing. Yes she could get banned, but if you read carefully in which it seems you did not; KY doesn't care, he quit. The point that I posted in refrense to your post is that you were spamming the topic with irrelevent talk about not being able to talk about this type of matter(phew..). If a mod/admin wishes to close it then fine. You posting here asking for that doesn't help.

Now as to not be a hypocrite and do the exact same thing(lol):
Quote:
"Damn!! No enhancement pattern? I really wanted those cool and glowy weapons AND titles!" "I think someones going to implement gameguard o_O"
Lol.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 12-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #17
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
1. I'm the only one who could possibly be banned for this. none of you did anything wrong. Just walk away knowing there is no pattern.

2. my second post was more of a response to T6, my OP was the point. party invite the bots, that's how you beat them.

3. the comment about the GM console was more of an inside joke. You'd have to had played igunz and you'd have to know about T6's history on igunz to really understand that statement.

4. I gave away my account. Thanatopsis is not me. The new player is from central america and only speaks basic english.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:41 PM   #18
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
It's better not to discuss these topics anywhere as almost all hosts/providers have counter hack teams. I'm personsally a Fraud Investigator for a big travel company but I have previous experience as a GM and Community Coordinator for several MMO's. But due to several NDA's, I can't tell which games. Also, Steam frequents these forums several times a day...
I highly doubt that. If you did agree to Non Disclosure Agreements you would not be even mentioning you've agreed to them.

When you agree to Non-Disclosure agreements you agree not to event hint that you have agreed to such.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #19
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Guys lets not turn this into a mexican stand-off of bickering at each other.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #20
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
What are you people talking about? GM consoles?
What GM's use to spawn monsters, treasure chests, etc.

Originally Posted by KY_Jelly View Post
1. I'm the only one who could possibly be banned for this. none of you did anything wrong. Just walk away knowing there is no pattern.

2. my second post was more of a response to T6, my OP was the point. party invite the bots, that's how you beat them.

3. the comment about the GM console was more of an inside joke. You'd have to had played igunz and you'd have to know about T6's history on igunz to really understand that statement.

4. I gave away my account. Thanatopsis is not me. The new player is from central america and only speaks basic english.
Hahaha, IGunZ. Was way better than ijji imo, even with premiums.
Closed Thread