Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 06:24 AM   #31
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Server: Apoline
Albireo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
There aren't laws, but theres respecting other players. Sounds like he was a jerk.
I Agree,
if you have a different training style than just find a new group.
Dont let it bug you, it was his fault that he didnt like how you all were fighting and thats his problem.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:51 AM   #32
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I thought if its inconvenient for the cleric, it means the party is being put to danger coz cleric can't heal effectively...
Maybe in way, but I think there's a threshold between the two somewhere, that'll obviously depend on cleric to cleric, and they party as well. But I think there's 3 categories:
lazy healing - healing less than half the time, for me that means I help with DD as well, although I know not every cleric does
moderate healing - healing around 50-75%, still not dangerous, but "inconvenient" in that I can't help DD or type much.
crazy healing - healing around 75%-100% of the time, can barely keep the party alive, if there's a bad pop, we might be in trouble.

It depends on the type of party, but if it's a good, DD heavy party, 2 actually provides the most EXP, so I'm fine if they want to make it inconvient for me.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 AM   #33
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lafieru View Post
I guess after reading some comments, I'm thinking pulling too fast can mean two things:

1) The archer is pulling so fast it's more inconvenient for the cleric.
2) The archer is pulling so fast it's a danger to the party.

Number 2 is obviously bad - I think everyone agrees on that. If it's situation number 1, then I guess it really depends on your playing style. If you prefer cool and safe (and boring), then hey, go for it.

Oh, and tankers have to spend at least 2x the amount of money as you on SP stones. If you empowered heal SP reduction (which if you didn't, that's your fault), heals cost an insignificant amount of SP compared to fighter skills, and cleric SP stones heal at least 2x the amount of mana as fighter stones. So please don't use that as an excuse to be stingy.
Yea i didn't even realise that until you've told me. And i never denied being a tightarse if you've read my replies.
Closed Thread