Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #21
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough

if ur grinding on 1 spot not moving, clerics can do the pop-heal method
popping out of mini house n heal
our cleric did that and it works
Old 12-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #22
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
I guess after reading some comments, I'm thinking pulling too fast can mean two things:

1) The archer is pulling so fast it's more inconvenient for the cleric.
2) The archer is pulling so fast it's a danger to the party.

Number 2 is obviously bad - I think everyone agrees on that. If it's situation number 1, then I guess it really depends on your playing style. If you prefer cool and safe (and boring), then hey, go for it.

Oh, and tankers have to spend at least 2x the amount of money as you on SP stones. If you empowered heal SP reduction (which if you didn't, that's your fault), heals cost an insignificant amount of SP compared to fighter skills, and cleric SP stones heal at least 2x the amount of mana as fighter stones. So please don't use that as an excuse to be stingy.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #23
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

and number 3 the archer pulls 5 mob at once
Old 12-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #24
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Which still falls into either category 1 or 2. For the average party, that'd be number 2, but there are some parties where you want the archer to pull 5-10 mobs. ;P
Old 12-04-2007, 03:44 PM   #25
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
To put rules on partying is a bit too subjective because parties differ with people.

Personally I just leave the party and solo if i die more then once..
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #26
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

then i rather the warrior charge into a group of mob, line them up, aoe stun them
sometimes i rather a mage pull with 15m distance instead of my 13.5m
Old 12-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #27
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I guess in some parties it works and some it doesnt. I was partying with a lv 45 Cleric lv 45 Fighter and Mage and we were pulling 10 mobs at a time no problem. I had to protect the Mage casue he would die in 2 hits. -Thank you Endurance Buff ^^-

I was pulling 1 or 2 contstantly and the tank told me to speed up. We kept it up at 10 mobs easy. I was surprised, having a blast and then I lagged out...

Oh well.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-04-2007, 08:17 PM   #28
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
It all depends on if your tank can handle it.

Generally speaking, there isn't much AoE grinding going on in the maps near Elderine. People are used to solo grinding, one monster at a time. Once you get to Uruga/Ancient Elven Woods/Forest of Slumber, you will find that people expect you to lure before you finish.

15 Blue Trumpies at once is the limit of one tank I know, lol. We were nearing 200k exp/hour, as we were resting between mobs rather than using stones.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #29
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
There aren't laws, but theres respecting other players. Sounds like he was a jerk.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:14 AM   #30
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
I guess in some parties it works and some it doesnt. I was partying with a lv 45 Cleric lv 45 Fighter and Mage and we were pulling 10 mobs at a time no problem. I had to protect the Mage casue he would die in 2 hits. -Thank you Endurance Buff ^^-

I was pulling 1 or 2 contstantly and the tank told me to speed up. We kept it up at 10 mobs easy. I was surprised, having a blast and then I lagged out...

Oh well.
that party is different from Xylem's party, coz ur party hv fighter with devestate and mage with nice AOE... I doubt Xylem's party's tank is lvl 43+ (without devestate tank cannot take on more than 3 mobs at a higher lvl map, or they can but their live is seriously in danger)
Quote:
1) The archer is pulling so fast it's more inconvenient for the cleric.
2) The archer is pulling so fast it's a danger to the party.
I thought if its inconvenient for the cleric, it means the party is being put to danger coz cleric can't heal effectively...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread