Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 05:00 AM   #1
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Laws to leveling in higher level places.

I was wondering if you guys can get this straight with me.

It was my first time in collapsed prison today. I went there with a tank i know pretty well. The party consists of 2 damage dealer archers, an offline archer, a tank and me (cleric).

One of the archers were constantly luring the monsters - Like, before the monster we currently fought was even killed, the guy ran off to attract more monsters. I just asked him if he could slow down a little, he "lol..."'d and quit party.

Never been in this situation, nor offended anyone by asking them to slow down before. I was wondering if this kind of thing was common in higher level places - just wondering to avoid future screw ups.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:03 AM   #2
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
I see nothing wrong with that - personally, I can sometimes get pretty annoyed if there's not non-stop killing. No reason for the a 5 second pause between mobs, is there? Maybe you have to work a little harder, but if you can kill 20% faster, isn't it worth it?

Or maybe it's because I work a full-time job and don't have all day to spend exping, so I want to make what time I have count. >.>
Old 12-04-2007, 05:04 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
no that isn't normal ...maybe something else was up with your party that the archer did'nt like o_o Was he/she higher-lvled than the lot of you?

*nuuu D: there goes my 69 post-count ;~;
Old 12-04-2007, 05:05 AM   #4
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
but the guy was pulling before they were ready which in my opinion isn't acceptable and i am an archer. if your party's not ready for something to be pulled then don't pull yet, instead help kill what you already have.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 12-04-2007, 05:07 AM   #5
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
The tank was 36, and the 2 archers were both 37. Not much difference in levels.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:10 AM   #6
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
He sounds like a nub.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:29 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
If you're having massive trouble keeping the tank full health, i see no problem asking the puller to slow down... some of those archers out there doesnt realise heal could have 3 seconds, and its not as easy as it looks to heal...

it's a pain in the butt to heal 2 dying party members constantly...

and if your cooldown or watever doesnt heal in time, and he dies, he's gonna come back and blame you.

I guess it also depends on when the archer pull, like when the 1st mob is very closer to dying, or when the 1st mob is half life? If it's close to death, then i guess that's kinda normal....

but i'm sure u only asked him to slow down coz u're hving trouble healing

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-04-2007, 05:57 AM   #8
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
:
Quote:
If you're having massive trouble keeping the tank full health, i see no problem asking the puller to slow down... some of those archers out there doesnt realise heal could have 3 seconds, and its not as easy as it looks to heal...
I am a clerics living nightmare! I love to make there lives hard and aoe pull 3-5 mobs at a time. One thing i never do though, is blame cleric for letting me die. i know its a pain to heal so i usually say "Dont worry about it" then continue aoeing mobs

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old 12-04-2007, 05:59 AM   #9
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Like Hessah said, if you're having trouble surviving, there's no shame in asking them to slow down a bit. x3

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-04-2007, 06:01 AM   #10
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Like Hessah said, if you're having trouble surviving, there's no shame in asking them to slow down a bit. x3
Unless the cleric is being ridiculous, and the only reason he wants you to pull slower is because he doesn't want to use stones or pots...

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Closed Thread