Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 10:35 AM   #1
Muon
Mushroom

Muon is on a distinguished road
Dropped the ball big time...

Well, I guess today I went and did the ultimate. I nearly screwed up a Mara KQ hardcore. When we got to the fake marlone and mara, (I was supposed to tank... again.. i think despite the 24 lvl warrior in the quest) and I "pulled marlone too early without shouting." This wasn't the worst part, that was the fact that somehow Mara was pulled as well (and I got the blame, even though I thought I was supposed to be tank and I was tanking well away from Mara). Needless to say there was lots of death. Mara was pulled far enough away and I tanked Marlone (and then Mara) despite being called every name in the book by I think every player in the KQ. I even tanked the end bosses and we ended up winning , thanks mostly to a cleric with revive. As a final joke for my reward I recieved a pair of Solar Eclipse boots....with absolutely no stats or anything. Green boots with the EXACT same stats as the generic purchasable level 14 boots. Oh , i was happy when I saw I actually got something green then I compared them to the boots I was wearing and thought "What a cruel twist of irony." Anyway I vendored them for 18c. I didn't want to rip off some noob , or have some jerk rip off a noob by selling them to another player. Bad KQ run followed by pulling my leg loot. /sigh. I guess it ended ok, now level 21! Then I burned all my current cash trying to build a shield up over +3 (didn't even make it to +3, 3 shields broke in a row, 1 elrue each). Sometimes this game really has it in for me, but as long as its still fun i'll still play it. Besides I know how to make money now
Old 12-03-2007, 11:00 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I feel for you... except you've gotta understand that you dont "pull" if you're a tanker... an archer is suppose to pull one boss, and you kick it to get the mob at you when marlone/mara is half way down the stairs....

and yeah... enhancing sometimes feels like its rigged... but it's 1 in 6 chances so i guess odds are kinda low....

and expect more green items with white stats XD ALL pants u get from robo have green name and white stat...

oh well! it's the exp and the awesome skills, and wat use to be all the quest that i enjoy with this game~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-03-2007, 11:11 AM   #3
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
If you're the only tank there and everybody is being a bitch, all u gotta do is leave and they'll all be screwed. hohohoho. XD

I got exactly the same pair of boots. I just NPC'd it. Can't be bothered vending and such.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:30 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Aww poor thing, -patpat-.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:48 AM   #5
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Aww poor thing, -patpat-.
lol blah, you can be so patronizing at times :P

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]
Old 12-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by FlameGirl View Post
lol blah, you can be so patronizing at times :P
Patronizing? Oh no, I didn't mean it that way. ><"
Old 12-03-2007, 11:53 AM   #7
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
i had a green pants b4, compared it then go..... (dotz)
wore the green one and npc-ed my old <- didnt wash it for a few levels, somehow it started being smelly

like hessah, awesome exp
Old 12-03-2007, 03:02 PM   #8
Royal_Assassin
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: UnholyStrength
Current Level: 3x
Royal_Assassin is on a distinguished road
ya, some times i strongly hated those mara KQ just because of how noobish some people can be, some ppl are smart about it, but some are just plain stupid, on my final mara KQ i was lvl 23 cleric, archer pulled marlone, tank didnt taunt, it went after all the a cleric, other clerics tried to revive, died trying to revive, it ended up being me and one archer lvl 19 or so having to solo marlone ( me being the one it attacked ) after he was dead every one was revived, except the ONLY fighter that was in the kq because my cooldown wasnt over yet and someone pulled mara before mine and every other clerics cool down was over, hell rained again and it was me and one other cleric this time, other cleric was healing me and mara ended up attacking him and killing him in like.. 1 hit before i could heal cause he was low lvl, was only me, i used invincible just to beable to rev the fighter so i wouldnt die casting rev, ended up winning with 15secs to spare, and i only ended up with a +4 cleric armor, made it +7 and sold it..lol

so i didnt get to bad of a reward for it, but it was to annoying so i decided never to do mara kq and wait til im high enough lvl so people know how to do stuff..lol
Old 12-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah the worse thing someone can do is to "accidently" pull mara/marlone then run into the crowd looking for "help", only to hv lead the boss to do an AOE in the crowd and kill off 80% of the group...

if ppl accidently pulled a boss, they should just stand and run to a corner and die by themselves.... XD

I've learnt to look out for idiots like that, and run in the opposite direction from them if you seem the hanging around a boss they shouldnt be near with...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I've accidentally pulled the fake before... well not exactly cause they were all so close to the stairs and I didn't see it. So doing the right thing was to pull it to the other side of the ship. But of course a dumb tank decides to Snear Kick it when everyone tells him to let it chase me. Meh.
Closed Thread