Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
Skwerl
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Carnagician
Current Level: 1x
Server: Bijou
Skwerl is on a distinguished road
Making money, toooo time waisting...

so they have this really good way of making money. its called sitting there. you go around posting, SELL ME YOUR MATS!! hoping people sell it below vender or at vender price.

then you turn it into stuff, and hope people pay for that to make a profit...

problem is you cant move this entire time. they need to put in an auction house. that alone makes a game. thats one reason why wow is so powerful. the auction house system is too intense, and the fact that there is 4 million bagillion items to get, so you play forever.

man i could be leveling instead of selling. argh....
Old 12-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Agreed, sitting there watching people pass by my shop is too boring =.=

They need an auction house to increase the excitement and not to waste our time ^^" I don't have a lot of patience and since my time for playing Fiesta is limited (and I can't just keep it on shop afk because my parents would notice), i like to lvl.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:02 AM   #3
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Goonzu online has an awesome selling system as well.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #4
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
open your shop overnight while you sleep, get up early and make your items then sell them during the day while you work/shop. Then when you get home, you should be rich XD

You'll find you dont need to do that as often as you get lvl 30+ cause the drops from grinding give you profit.

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]
Old 12-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #5
Demodraken
Mushroom

Demodraken is on a distinguished road
Why are you sitting and watching your shop?
Old 12-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #6
Royal_Assassin
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: UnholyStrength
Current Level: 3x
Royal_Assassin is on a distinguished road
one thing that a auction house would do is raise the price of stuff, say someone sets a price for a item they want to sell at 100s, but to many ppl want it so it increases slowly by 1s or so, eventually someone would end up paying 120s+ for a 100s item, not much higher for those who buy gold online or just rich as heck

and say like for mats, some people can only afford to buy them for the cheapest they sell for.. SBL ( medium quality for instance ) can sell for as low as 120-150c each, well, in a auction house where some one is selling a stack of 50, it could end up selling for 10s ( 200c each ) or higher, making the people that are not rich, not being able to have the items to beable to make the profit they need to become rich.

i would prefer though more of a market place style ( life dofus ) if any one has seen that game or played it, they got a market palce for each type of item, resource, weapons, armors, stones all that type of stuff, and instead of prices going up for the richer ppl only to buy ppl usually want their items to sell bad enough they usually lower the prices just by a tiny bit, on here it would be say 5c or so, and so stuff ends up going down, which is perfect considering the price for items have risen due to the gold farmers and ppl buying gold online

and still being able to have a shop, on dofus you are able to open a offline shop, where you set up a shop, click open or w/e and your shop is open while you are offline so say your internet or w/e goes out, you are still in your shop

now what dofus doesnt have is a market place where you can post what you want to buy, which would be good for this game, and another thing market places do is say someone is wanting to sell the same item that is already on the market place, and that one is selling for say, 100s, and you set yours at 95s, the 95s one shows up, but the 100s one doesnt appear til the 95s one is sold so it doesnt create a long list ( only works for the ones with the same stats ) and then when it sells, the money you make is transfered to you bank

i think it would be perfect to have this put into the fiesta world, idk what every one else thinks, but this market place system has made that game 50x better, and i would prefer it over a auction house so the prices of items dont rise or just so the richer ppl are not able to out bid the poor ppl, just who ever has that amount of money at the time
Old 12-03-2007, 02:55 PM   #7
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
That'd be too much code to write. Just vend when you go to school/work and sleep/homework/housework. That's what i do. Who needs to start at a shop lol.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:04 PM   #8
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
i made a shop overnight n slept hoping to get a title and sell some stuff
when i got back up the comp was off with a note from my sis

Note :
You earned 2 sliver 157 copper
All sold, i switched off the comp to prevent it from spoiling

well i got fiesta newbie anyway =)
Old 12-03-2007, 03:08 PM   #9
Royal_Assassin
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: UnholyStrength
Current Level: 3x
Royal_Assassin is on a distinguished road
well, i never said it would be easy to make it like that, and i dont mind how fiesta works now, was just a example of how another game did it and it was awesome, i just got a laptop given to me not to long ago ( it has such a crapy graphics card and stuff ) so i can only use it for merchant, so i set up a shop buying mats, then making stuff and selling it while im able to lvl, wasnt expecting to get a laptop, but heh, helps me get the money i need for the stuff i need

and besides, if they made it more like the market place system, prices for stuff would drop, easier to sell stuff, and i think less people would get annoyed with the game or what ever because of trying to sell/buy stuff when they could be lvling.

and idk about you guys, but it wont let me open to client of this game at the same time, i can get to the login screen, try to login and nothing happens, so if its made not to be able to open 2 clients at one time, then i think they should, if ppl have a decent graphics card they should beable to run 2 clients w/o lagging to beable to lvl and have a shop at same time

i just want the price on items reduced so i can afford my gear, so i would prefer the market place thing ( on dofus, even though you can buy lots of money online from websites, prices still get reduced b/c of the market place system )
Old 12-03-2007, 03:23 PM   #10
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
You can't dual run fiesta on the same computer. Do a search or something it's been discussed extensively with GM_Steam on the forum. Too lazy to link.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Closed Thread