Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 03:26 AM   #11
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

I think the only thing about the generations is that generation one had more time to bond and to look at new things.
Imagine if this was for real:
You've arrived at the island of Isya, with some newbie clothes and no guides whatsoever. You have no idea how the game works, and probably have no friends on there. Of course you're going to band up and try to figure out the situation together, right? That forms a strength of friendship instantly.
These first generation players have had the experience and the chance to form some bonds between people. They know others better, had the chance to take a look around on all the maps without guides, and generally know first hand what makes a good KQ party and what makes it fail.
That’s kind of unfair to the third and fourth generation, isn’t it? It’s free beta. I’m in the fourth generation, I believe, and I basically relied on a lot of guides etc. to fuel me on. I don’t have the experience that you guys do, as you had three chances to try out what you wanted – closed beta 1, closed beta 2, and open beta.
It’s hard on us too. I think that yes, true, some of us are idiots that spam gold sites and KS, but some of us are really trying to make KQs succeed and parties build up.
It won’t be right to group the “not so nice” people and the “people who are trying to be nice” people together into the fourth generation.
We’re just trying our best.
Closed Thread