Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #11
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road

I never get anything worth over $20 AU for christmas. What chances do you think I'll get a good computer for just being good in the holidays? :P

Anyways, I found a new way to make money. I sold 2 hour's worth of grinding materials for 14 silvers a few hours ago Horrah for Moonlight Tomb. But i guess that's not really low level money.. now is it... Now that i think of it, I didn't even use that much money as a low level. Just on skills, horses, etc - And to buy equip and stuff. Damn blacksmith overpricing the damn equipments -.-
Old 11-30-2007, 12:47 PM   #12
Muon
Mushroom

Muon is on a distinguished road
Thanks
Just wanted to say thanks for your help in these matters, I now have over 20 silver at 17th level and if I put a little more effort into it , i'll be rich, heh.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Heh, I do that low level farming thing sometimes too, but more just to raise my production skill levels. I prefer using an archer for low level farming though. Pure str archer with an upgraded bow decimates stuff early on with it's normal attack and rarely gets attacked so it's dirt cheap to run.

I still think the easiest way of making money is just grinding and selling everything to the NPCs.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-01-2007, 06:16 AM   #14
Xylem
Joker Kebing

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Heh, I do that low level farming thing sometimes too, but more just to raise my production skill levels. I prefer using an archer for low level farming though. Pure str archer with an upgraded bow decimates stuff early on with it's normal attack and rarely gets attacked so it's dirt cheap to run.

I still think the easiest way of making money is just grinding and selling everything to the NPCs.
Yes it is. Horray
Old 12-02-2007, 07:25 PM   #15
Skwerl
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Carnagician
Current Level: 1x
Skwerl is on a distinguished road
what kind of pc you running xylem? and what country you in? is au Australian currency?
Old 12-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #16
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
agree with pritcher, grinding and selling to npcs.
or farming in uruga when your lvl 20 +
Old 12-03-2007, 09:37 AM   #17
Xylem
Joker Kebing

Farming in Uruga? Do you mean like herbpicking and stuff?

And I got 1 good computer, and 1 crap one that lags even when i play maplestory. And yes, AU is Australian currency. So $20AU is less than $20US lol. Although I might be getting a graphics tablet this year for christmas. hohohohohohoho. I hope. If not, we're getting karaoke.
Closed Thread