Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 AM   #1
Muon
Mushroom

Muon is on a distinguished road
An entirely different experience...

I really do enjoy playing the fighter class, but because I had followed and made the 'generic cleric' for cleaning up lowbie mobs and gaining fat sacks of cash, combined with the KQ's where clerics always seemed to get dumped on by other players I wanted to try a cleric, just to see how life was on the other side. I must say, so far (only lvl 8) it's been HORRIBLE. At level 1 I was asked to heal someone and the only 'heal' I know of is at level 3. I was trying to solo the fighter mushroom for a quest (and I have a shield scroll, which helps TREMENDOUSLY, thank you shared storage!) but 9/10 times I recieved HELP killing it, and I yelled at everyone of them for it. I mean some of them probably didn't deserve my wrath, being somewhat new, but I had a few 8+ people 'help' me. I told one of them Thanks alot jerk, that just ruined my quest! and he said "what , did you want to die?". While killing the fire mushrooms some mage was KS'ing me. I stood around and spammed my pickup key and got the crappy drop, which was like 1 magic dust and the mage had the balls to call me a THIEF! I swear I never had ANY of these problems as a Fighter. I mean the main stuff that everyone has problems with, KSing, random party invites, Constant KQ tanking even when i'm like the lowest warrior in the group (I feel this is going to get worse in the mara pirates because of my decision to remain sword/shield instead of 2h). Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but I think i'll stay fighter for now.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
If you think thats bad, let me tell you two things that have happened to me within the past two days. I accidentally bought a Staff for 50s which sucked and I had no use for. What I was trying to do was invite him to my Guild and by some odd coincidence I managed to purchase the Staff. So I sold it to my friend for 39s 999c. He did it as a sort of joke because I was asking for 40s and he does stuff like that. Anyways, today when I set up shop apparently I some how put 18c instead of 18s for an August Helmet and someone bought it. So within the past few days i've lost roughly 28s. That, combined with some other things that have been happening have turned this game into a living Hell for me. In all honesty, I do believe every MMORPG out there is better than this after all that has happened to me. :\
Old 12-02-2007, 04:50 AM   #3
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Judging by a post I read by you.

It seems you brought that 'other' stuff upon you're self.

But, meh..
Old 12-02-2007, 04:53 AM   #4
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Judging by a post I read by you.

It seems you brought that 'other' stuff upon you're self.

But, meh..
I haven't posted anything about the "other" stuff I was talking about in my previous post.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:09 AM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
=.=
Do they really think of clerics that weak?

You just met some bad people and had some bad luck. Clerics are actually a pretty fun class to play if you get the right hang of it.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
People will get more kind as you get higher. If they're not in your party, you don't have to heal/revive/buff them. If you want, you could tell them to dance or yell over shout "______ is the best cleric in the world!" before you even consider doing it. Mage noobs are the worst.. since they can attack from far away and they can usually 1 hit most things when they're lower. I suggest you hunt for spots that are empty. For fire mushrooms, there's a nice spot at the top of the map in Forest of Tides(where the FF even was). Its usually dead up there.
When I did Slime for the first time on my cleric, I too was the main tank ^^;; Only because I had more HP and defense then the rest of the tanks.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #7
VcougarV
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: VcougarV
Current Level: 37
VcougarV is on a distinguished road
I have fun with both cleric and fighter alike - sounds like you just had a bad run is all - you'll see the benefit of being a cleric more ya try it out
ooo and like the idea of makin people dance..........
Old 12-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #8
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
If you think thats bad, let me tell you two things that have happened to me within the past two days. I accidentally bought a Staff for 50s which sucked and I had no use for. What I was trying to do was invite him to my Guild and by some odd coincidence I managed to purchase the Staff. So I sold it to my friend for 39s 999c. He did it as a sort of joke because I was asking for 40s and he does stuff like that. Anyways, today when I set up shop apparently I some how put 18c instead of 18s for an August Helmet and someone bought it. So within the past few days i've lost roughly 28s. That, combined with some other things that have been happening have turned this game into a living Hell for me. In all honesty, I do believe every MMORPG out there is better than this after all that has happened to me. :

Yea that happened to me. The other way around though hohoho XD. Someone sold a Solar eclipse boot (+6 str) for 7c. And i didn't buy it because I felt sorry for him :P NOT :P Lolol XD.

Anyways, that's bad... I thought the whole point of implementing Gem, Gold, Silver and Copper was to avoid things like this. You know how most people get mixed up when they put 100000 and 10000 for their prices... You just got unlucky :P How did you end up buying a weapon that you didn't even need? >.<

And yea, if you're a cleric, get ready to be KS'd. Always happens, and you can't do jack about it (Unless you bring a higher level character and KS the person who KS'd you. That'll teach them a lesson). And yes, I'm a cleric Clerics are fun. You should give it a try again. The satisfaction comes from the "Thank you" you get from the people that you helped.
Closed Thread