Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 01:24 AM   #1
Zexia
Slime

Server: Teva
Zexia is on a distinguished road
STR/END/SPR build

I have a suggestion,is this build a good build for a fighter?
Old 12-02-2007, 01:41 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Mmm, I haven't played a fighter before but I think spreading your points over three different stats is a bit too much. You only get one stat point per level, so it's really not a lot. I heard it's better to concentrate on probably one or two stats, but yeah, not entirely sure.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #3
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
just got end and spr ,or end and str
Old 01-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
Bella_Lugosi
Slime

Bella_Lugosi is on a distinguished road
For a fighter build, i'd concentrate entirely on STR and END. Don't put any points into SPR. And if you're going to tank then definitely put more of your points into END. If you plan to solo (which can get expensive) then you should even your stats out. Place at least 1/2 points into DEX and then maybe 1/2 points into SPR. But only if you plan to solo do you place any points into SPR. If you do plan to tank place your points mostly into END.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Bella_Lugosi View Post
For a fighter build, i'd concentrate entirely on STR and END. Don't put any points into SPR. And if you're going to tank then definitely put more of your points into END. If you plan to solo (which can get expensive) then you should even your stats out. Place at least 1/2 points into DEX and then maybe 1/2 points into SPR. But only if you plan to solo do you place any points into SPR. If you do plan to tank place your points mostly into END.
Dont listen to this person.

If you plan on using an axe, you want SPR. You want the extra critical rate that SPR gives.

SPR:END are the only two areas that give stats that can be used at all levels. Critical rate and Block Rate.

DEX gives you good aim/evasion, which can be helpful.

STR:END:SPR fighters work out well.

I myself was a 1:2:1 STR:END:SPR Axe fighter.

The STR helps by adding on as a bonus damage affect, the END helps by giving you extra HP and some defense, needed to get close to your opponite, and SPR gave me extra SP (which helps) as well as extra critical percentage - allowing me to reach 2.2K damage criticals on trumpies and stonies much more frequently.

If your a pure-end fighter, chances are you'll only be seeing a 1-handed sword and shield.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
Sheya
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Sheya
Current Level: 79
Sheya is on a distinguished road
I would listen to Angellic on that one. I myself is a pure end build but that is my preference. Angellic knows what she talking about

Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 8x Proud Member of TheMilky
Eleien - Lady Archer Lvl 4x Member of Peanut_Butter
Windycaster - Sexy mage Lvl6x Member of TheMilky
Ledian - Celestial Cleric Lvl 4x GM of Reign of Chaos
Teva Server
Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 3x
Epith Server
Old 01-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #7
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
OMG, SPR rocks put at least 25 in spr, so u get the extra 5% critical , if u want tank the use full END if u want DD use 25spr and rest str, i myself am 25spr-57str and i love my build, i can kill so fast i had people telling me they dont have time to click on targets LMAO. (and i'm not exagerating =P)
Old 01-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #8
luv60D
Mushroom

In-Game Name: luv60D
Current Level: 27
Server: Bijou
luv60D is on a distinguished road
Well.. me a lvl 27 fighter got a 10end-22spr

I'm going to 25 spr... end if angelic suggest 1:2:1

is it better STR:END 1:2 or 2:1 after getting 25spr??

its work great with axe... but i think i like the two handed sword (for the CG) better, hehe.... so... which better? 1:2 or 2:1?

(i've got a 10 end for the extra HP, it works good, but, without the shield the block rate is become a waste T.T .... but thinking about STR bonus only +6 for 5 stat.... its so.... low attack enhancing... but considering Leona's lvl.... which better? 50 str, 50 end, or 25str 25end, or other combination??)
Old 01-17-2008, 02:23 AM   #9
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
I am only 43, but I went all END and I love it. Works well in King Quests and keeps me alive when I get ganked by archers and mages in the Battlefields(I play Korean Fiesta) and to be honest, my killing speed goes as my skills go, and an extra 10 or 20 STR is not going to help that much(instead of 600, I do 620 damage??No thanks). I do wish I had of put the 25 points in SPR as the crit. rate(and magic defence,mana) would help a lot, but I guess when I hit my 3rd job, those 20 points will all go SPR. I have no regrets at all skipping STR. STR is easily added on with equipment/rings and going 3 stats is spreading the points a little thin.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:34 AM   #10
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
LOL i dont even play a fighter and i know that axes want spr...
the nub uptop says no spr lol spr is useful
on all classes i think.
Closed Thread