Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Matzy
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: AmuChi
Current Level: xx
Server: Apoline
Matzy is on a distinguished road
Confused.

Okay I really need all the suggestions I could get.

Prob is, I dont know what to do with my Fighter's build.

Right now, Im in Pure STR Build. There is no problem right now. I crit alot, That is because Im wearing a +5% SC Suit and the +3% Glasses.

I LOVE CRIT~

And my prob is, When I reach Level 40, And by that time, My SC Suit would then be expired that week.

I love the Level 40+ suits. So Im planning to stop buying the SC Crit Suits after this one expires. Im decided to keep wearing those +3% Crit glasses though.

And yesterday, When I got the Santa Suit gift from Outspark, I replaced my Uniform with it while training in Abyss. I noticed I wasnt critting like I normally am.

I was like, THE HECK?! Then I wore my uniform. There was a huuuge difference.

So I dont know what to do, Ive got plenty of time to think of a build, My high level friend suggests 25 SPR to make up that lost 5% crit from the suit. And rest is END?

He said, Fighters are the tank in parties. I told him, Im really not a party type player, Like really. I prefer solo most of the time.

So what do you think?

Pure STR?
25 SPR and END? Or..
25 SPR and STR?

For reference, I love crit. And I play solo most of the time.

Please help me. Appreciate it

Old 12-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Are you using a licensed axe? Those can add a good bit of crit, especially now since an entire party gets the kill credit.

I seem to remember someone crunching the numbers (Triumph?) and the pure STR build ended up putting out more damage in the long run than a STR+SPR build, but I could be wrong. I'm trying to find the thread.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
Matzy
Angry Wolf

No, I dont use licensed weapons.

And yea, I kinda wanna keep the Pure STR build but Im worried about the crit, Im so used on my character right now critting alot.

But yea, Appreciate it if you can find the thread

Old 12-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like I was remembering a mage INT/SPR hybrid spreadsheet he was talking about. Ah well. It was quite a while back, heh.

The lic's can add 5% of crit, and then you've got the item sets that add their own crit...I'd say stick with pure STR. If I could do it over again, that's probably what I'd do. I went 25END, 25SPR, RestSTR. It's a decent build, a jack of all trades. Not really the "best" at any one thing.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
I unno str/spr is kinda iffy with the damage, but yeah I've always gone with the hybrid, my fighter was str/spr and on top of that you will have better m def over pure str fighters.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
If you're most worried about crits, adding END isnt going to affect you END, so I think you can eliminate that idea.

So there's the 25 SPR, and maybe get an axe with extra crits on it...

Or you can also get the cash shop Mighty Helm and Skull Helm, they both give 5% crit, and you can still see the awesome level 40 armour <3 (I like it too~)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-23-2008, 10:23 PM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
And when looking for a weapon... go for boss (obvious reason) weapons if not find the 'thunder' prefix weapons. They have more crit than the other weapons too.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:16 AM   #8
Matzy
Angry Wolf

Oh okay so Thunder eh? I`ll keep that in mind.

And I kinda like that Mighty Helm and Skull Helm idea. Im actually checking the helms right now. Hehe~

But still considering that 25 SPR since Magic type monsters does huge damage on me which is annoying.

Closed Thread