Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Rohan Online*for those who intend to play its kinda long sorry*

So I've noticed/heard that some people from here intend to play Rohan so I will try to help fill you in on what you are getting into. First off I'd like to say its a really fun game with tons of content and more content on the way*Epic 5 which introduced a new race called Giants*. I played for almost a year on JpRohan with a Avenger*Dhan* got to level 75 then moved here for the NA Closed Beta. So I can answer any questions you may have about classes and game stuff . I'm really glad to hear a group of players from Fiesta will be playing this w3wt w3wt.

PS-I would like to apologize for any poor grammer or misspelled words its like 4 in the morning.

Rohan Story:*For those who are interested*
The World of ROHAN
Craut was created by a higher god.
Craut delegated to lower gods 5 (Loha, Geil, Marea, Silva and Flox)
managing what is happening on the ground.
5 races were created by them. The Giants, living on the land of snow Dorart.
And whose role is to protect the continent.
Humans born to the blessing of wisdom Loha.
The Dark Elves, created by Flox, specializing in the magic of fire. Elves,
created by Marea. The Halflings, living on the island of Eskar and Gaizan region.
Meanwhile Craut created a race of dragons,
Dekans, using its vital energy. using its vital energy.
It also created the race of Dhans.

First hitch in this idyll,
the king of the human race was killed by an assassin Dhan.
Despite this crime, peace reigned in this world was maintained.
But other signs announcing an era of darkness began to manifest itself.
The God above disappeared.
The pantheon of gods lower then decided to eliminate race Dragons, Dekans,
hoping that this would be enough to resurrect the god above.
Already weakened by 10 years of war with Dhans,
many of those who remained were massacred by the pantheon.
Despite this genocide, the pantheon was forced to note that
this is not sufficient to bring Craut.
They then decided to remove all races of this world.
Plants and animals will be changed into a monster.
And began to address the representatives of 5 races.

Thus was born chaos forced a coalition between each race.
Fruit of the union of Humans and Elves, a new breed emerged: Half Elves.
Rejected by their brood, they were forced into exile and set up their
own homeland in the forest.
The time for war had come.
And every race would have to fight for survival facing the
terrible plan to exterminate entire pantheon.

Questions and Answers:

Q- Does this game have alot of content?
A- Yes, It has alot of things for you to do. There is fishing the card minigame and the GMs have alot of events with different costume items for the players.

Q- How bad is the grind here?
A- The grind is decent its nothing like Fiesta's or Flyffs due to the M.Kill/P.Kill systems being really effective in give you nice Exp boosts when you fulfill them.

Q-Does this game have PvP?
A-THIS GAME IS OPEN PK which means anyone and everyone can kill you on the spot if they so choose. However the penalties for this are so stiff that the only people who will do this alot are Dhans or Dekans. Dhans and Dekans can switch personalities at a npc and go into assasin mode which allows them to kill players for xp. But they cant party like this and its expensive to switch back and forth. There is also TB and GvGs these two pvp types are really the focus of this game so PK isnt really a issue.

Q- Does the CS overpower users?
A- No it does'nt I played this game for a really really long time and didnt have a single problem killing cs users and also these items are buyable from players so they will be readily available to everyone.

Q- Do I have to spend all of my time hunting for uniques or rares to make my character good?
A- No, the interesting thing about this game is it allows you to craft all the uniques and rares EVEN the Ancient weapons are craftable. You can also delevel them or remove stats if need be.

Q-How is the character customization?
A- I'll go ahead and say that Rohan is no perfect world but it offers a variety of hairstyles. Also when you get in game you can goto the stylist and give your character different facial customizations like nose studs and other things.

Classes:
Rohan has quite a few unique classes the names may seem familar but they have been designed to make them pretty much original to this game. You start with a base class and change your Job at lvl 50

Humans
Knight- This is the base class for Humans they can either use Shields +a one hand weapon or a Sword+a Dagger* to dual wield you simple open your character screen and drag your dagger to the shield slot* the best builds for this class is either 3:1 Vit/Str or 2:2 Vit:Str with at least 50 dex before you hit lvl 50.

Guardians-This class is Damage dealing Second Job class for humans. They use dual swords and attack extremely fast. They do pretty good damage as well as a combo skill that raises their attack per hit .

Defenders- This is a second job class for humans and also the main battle tank of Rohan. A party with no defender is like a car with no wheels. They dont deal very much damage but they are basically a rock .

Elves
Healer- The starter class for Elves. This class has good heals and some pretty good damage skills. They are really needed in parties unless you want constant trips to town. -NOTE- Remember to level up your rez skill as it can only rez certain level players at certain skill levels.

Templar- This class is basically a Hybrid. They Damage Deal really well with debuffs and some heals tossed into the mix. They are'nt really as useful as a Priest in a party but will do ina pinch. 3:1 Int/Vit here.

Priest- The Heal/Buff gods of Rohan. No class heals better or has better buffs then this class. 3:1 Pysche:Vit*Your heals are greatly affected by Pysche*

Half-Elves.
Archer- The starter class for Half-Elves. They can use bows or crossbows. You may want to settle on one however. Bows Attack faster but have less range. CrossBows attack slower but have more range and deal more damage.
*This is not another game where Archers are shafted *

Scouts- This class specializes in Aoeing/PvE. It uses bows and some magic type skills and attack really fast.

Rangers- This class uses crossbows and is really awesome in PvP like guild wars and stuff. They are superfast and attack really fast due to a attack buff. They are only Average in parties/pve though.

Dhans
Assasins-This is the starter class for Dhans. When you first get on you'll notice its built for mainly pvp right away. Its based on criting alot and being able to hide. *D.E's will have your head on a plate though.* You can either use daggers or Katars. I prefer daggers because they crit alot more then katars.

Avenger-This class is a pvp spec plain and simple. Its also my personal favorite .

Predator- This class has a lot of traps and the ability to play dead and prevent party members from losing Exp on death. Its a really good class for those who want to be useful in parties but like the look of the Dhan.

Dekan

Dragon Fighter-This is the starter class for Dekans. This class the ability to use either seperation or non-sep skills. Even though you can use both parts of its skill tree its best of you only specialize in one it should go according to what class you want to pick at 50.

Dragon Sage - This class uses Non-seperation skills such as forefoot swing. It has a Dragon Transformation skill. It also has defense buffs and a skill that turns are regular hits into aoes. 3:1 Vit/Str FOR PVP BUILD TOWARDS ENDGAME.

Dragon Knight- This class uses Seperation skills. Its really built for PVP. It has a buff skill that can turn its regular hits into stuns it also has a skill that prevents you from using pots.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 04-30-2008 at 01:33 AM..
Old 04-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #2
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Sorry for double post guys but..the first one was too long so..

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Dark Elves[/COLOR]

Mage- The starter class for Dark Elves. This class has a good bit of aoes and single hit spells. It does the most damage out of any of the other classes also has a toggle which allows the party to see hiding Dhans. This is a very good class to have partied with you.

Warlocks- This class has alot of debuffs but is very similar to the Wizard so I dont need to type much here.

Wizard- This class is more of a nuker then a debuffer but like I said before is very similar to the Warlock.

Party System
The Party system in this game is very good. It uses a system called P.Kill to give you bonus Exp for every 20 kills you get. In a 6 man party*max party size* your P.Kill bonus will net you 120% of the mob you just killed base Exp.

Armor and Weapons*I'd post a bunch of the armor sets/weapons but it would take too much time and space to do it all I will find some links for you guys in the morning so you can drool*

Guild System
The Guild system on this game is highly complex.I think it allows possibly the highest number of people in a guild out of any MMO I've played. One guild can possibly have over 100 people in it. This number alone should give you a idea on how massive the TBs and guild wars are. . Guilds in this game can also get special skills like one that triples cron*the games currency* drop for guildies but it costs money/guild stones to use.

Mounts-
This game has Both CS and None CS mounts. The first mount is obtainable at lvl 30 I've added screenies to show you.

Human Mount

Elf Mount

Half-Elf Mount

Dhan Mount

Dekan Mount

Dark Elf Mount *which is creepy as hell if I might add >.>*

The Revenge System
Say someone pks you. You can get together a group of players and teleport to that player and kill them in return if they are not in a safe zone . Very very entertaining lol.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:30 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I am so going to play this. Been looking forward to it since before CB. :/
Old 04-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
drools...
Old 04-29-2008, 09:51 AM   #5
Laifun
Peppermint

In-Game Name: Peppermint
Current Level: 57
Server: Epith
Laifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really nice
I am waiting for OB too ^^.

I played JRohan on server 2 for a while to test out the gameplay and it is really nice Only thing I need now is a better computer so I can play on better settings XD

I'm going Half Elf Scout! Girl character cos they are hotter XD

Btw dark elves are super gay and ugly. =_=

n & b . 4 e v e r . . .

t e v a . L a i f u n . c l e r i c

e p i t h . P e p p e r m i n t . m a g e

c r e d i t s . 2 . m e w a k i
Old 04-29-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Yes, elves/half-elves ftw.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

random screens

My Half-Elf

Old 04-29-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
a.L
A to the R to the K

That is one... MASSIVE bow. Okay, maybe it's just the perspective but I think it's still pretty bulky..
Old 04-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #9
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Looks really cool! *O*
But with all the games with super cool graphics, I tend to think it's a super long grind, haha xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-29-2008, 03:24 PM   #10
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Looks really cool! *O*
But with all the games with super cool graphics, I tend to think it's a super long grind, haha xD
hehe not really Fiesta's grind is about 10x worse.

Closed Thread