Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 02:31 PM   #11
Royal_Assassin
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: UnholyStrength
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Royal_Assassin is on a distinguished road

i didnt fully read what other ppl said but sorry if i repeat, but what i have done was 5 to cooldown and sp cost into heal, 5 into power for bash and gonna put maybe 3-5 points into sp for it, then i was gonna save and see what the lvl 60 spell was like, those are really the only skills i see worth wild to do stuff for

and it seems to be working as a good build so far for me
Old 12-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #12
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
As far as empowering quicken, CD of 240 seconds is all I have to say. However great it is, it's not worth SP reduction for a spell you'll use at max once every 4 minutes. And CD reductions generally suck for spells that are already long to begin with, so that's out of the picture as well as far as I'm concerned.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #13
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Bash will end up being your stronger of your two offensive skills, unless Outspark decides to make modifications and add more skills. So put 5 points into SP consumption, and 5 points into power if you solo a lot. When you're 5x, soloing Orcs can be the fastest exp. 125k exp/hour for me, at level 54.

Heal SP consumption is very, very useful. It'll easily be your most used skill. Cooldown is a waste, in my opinion. I have never truly needed to spam like mad, even when Meek decides to pull 15 Orc Hunters and King Mushrooms. But then, Lafieru was there...

Beyond that, I would save a few points for your Paladin skills.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:39 AM   #14
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
ok thanks, but when bash stops getting upgraded does trip become more useful or is bash still the best?

edit: btw, i just noticed that the amount of sp reduction decreases with each additional point spent (i.e, heal lv 4 with 1 point reduces sp by 8, the next point reduces sp by 2) does this mean i shouldnt spend more then 1 point on sp reduction?

Last edited by NotMyWay; 12-04-2007 at 12:43 PM..
Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #15
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Yeah, the numbers for SP reduction make no sense at all. Level 2 sucks, but levels 3, 4, and 5 are a tad better. Overall, you'll cut the SP down to half if you're level 5 - which may be something like 10-20 SP at lower levels, but scales up to 70-80 SP towards the level cap.

You can see Blaaaaaah's guide for specific percentages: http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3313
Old 12-05-2007, 10:16 AM   #16
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Ic thx... btw that linked back to this same thread
Old 12-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #17
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Oops - here it goes: http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1510
Old 12-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #18
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

thank you
Closed Thread