Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #21
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a bit irritated, myself. Tonight is raid night, dammit. LOL
Old 11-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #22
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
in the middle of making my character and no game ;_;

i didn't see all the f2p restrictions before. no auction, no trade, and only text mail ;_;. well i suppose it's possible the game may interest me enough to spend $5 before i feel the restrictions but monthly payments are out of the question :x.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"

Last edited by Destrus; 11-03-2011 at 11:28 PM..
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #23
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, the restrictions are there to put, as they say, friction to spend some cash. It's a F2P model, that's sort of what they do.

It appears the servers are up conditionally. They'll probably go down again, but we'll see.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:30 AM   #24
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
.2 GB left. Hope the restrictions get revised a little/ don't put me off too much.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #25
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Yeah, the restrictions are there to put, as they say, friction to spend some cash. It's a F2P model, that's sort of what they do.

It appears the servers are up conditionally. They'll probably go down again, but we'll see.
idk, the no trade part is just kinda, a bit much to me, but i guess i'll see how it goes.

anyways, finally made a character but may have to remake. super speed doesn't quite fit my character design. i should've gone flight but i didn't know the wings would actually open when i jumped and i'm assuming they'll open if i fly too D:. any way to change my travel ability or should i just remake now?

Old 11-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #26
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

There will be respec tokens in the market eventually, but they will be for cash. I'd just remake this early.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:04 AM   #27
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Are any servers up or is it a problem on my end?

Can't get past logging into log-in servers.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #28
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Turns out I'm going to have to pass on this game. I don't really meet the recommended system specs.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #29
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
Are any servers up or is it a problem on my end?

Can't get past logging into log-in servers.
Yeah, they might be going down quite a bit. The last word on it was last night:

Update from DCUO Exec. Producer: "We will be reopening the server soon. Although we do not have a fix yet for this problem we have added additional code to try and catch and diagnose the problem. I apologize in advance if we crash again, but know that the information we get will help to make sure we solve this problem as quickly as possible."

In a previous update, they said something about "having to deploy new software" to fix the problem, so the gods only know how long that will take.

Edit: Just for a bit of a measuring stick, it appears that since hitting F2P there have been 330,000 new accounts made. That doesn't include the load of the older players returning. They said they're experiencing around 6 times the levels of previous concurrent gaming.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 11-04-2011 at 05:13 PM..
Hraesvelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #30
Destrus
Lizard Knight

hm, maybe i won't remake since wearing equips covers up the costume i designed ;_;. any way to hide equips?

-EDIT- nvm, i found it, time to remake