Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
YenroY777
Slime

YenroY777 is on a distinguished road
Kingdom Quest question =(

I have tried to enter to the Mara PIrates Rage... but every time i try it says "cannot find the kingdom quest." D: !!! can some one help me i dont understand what im doing wrong z.z!. plox
Old 01-03-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
LifeStealer666
Mushroom

LifeStealer666 is on a distinguished road
What it means is that its not allowing you to join because its full or your clock time is off. Fiestas KQ clock you know the one that says like 21:12 yea its set to your clock and the world clock which means that if your computer clock is off Fiesta's time will be backwards by two minutes making you miss the quest because the real time has alrdy past. Either that or the quest is or has been full and you cant join even though they lost members of said Quest Hopefully that helped its kinda hard to put it into words if you need help my char name is Saikano4129 Bijou Server Hope it helps bye !
Old 01-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Not so sure. I used to make it into just about every KQ I tried, but after this last patch, I cannot make it into one single KQ, no matter what. I relog right before, I do nothing else but open the KQ window, and click on the quest I want, I am in a secluded place. Yet, when the time flips, it says 'preparing" and by the time it says recruiting, if it even does at all, the KQ is full and at the top of the list. However, if I try to click participate while it says "preparing", it tells me that it cannot find it. Not sure what is going on, but all I know is I used to be really good at getting into them. Now, I cant at all.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Often when it says "cannot find the kingdom quest" it means u clicked too quickly....

Watch the Status (last column) of the KQ, and wait till it switch to "Recruiting" before you click "Participate"...
even though the clock switched to 21:12 it may not start "recruiting" yet...

If you clicked before it says Recruiting it'll tell u that it cannot find the KQ...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Yeah, my problem is though that it never says recruiting, it goes to the top with a full KQ while it is still "preparing."

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ohh preparing hardly ever comes up for me...

the problem i had was not knowing that i should watch for Recruiting....

not sure wat to do if it says preparing.... =/

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Yeah, me either.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:59 PM   #8
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Even a few minutes before the KQ starts, keep an eye on it and as soon as it says "Recruiting", click on participate as fast as you can.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ohh, I've had that "Preparing..." thing before and sure as heck pissed me off when my finger clicked the participate button. It's like a reflex... *see the words change and clicks* ... and I click to fast for me to register that it only says preparing. :/

Happened a lot with Gold Hill KQ (gosh this KQ has problems)... what what I suggest is that you just wait a split second or two before going trigger happy.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #10
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Yeah, my problem is though that it never says recruiting, it goes to the top with a full KQ while it is still "preparing."
This is what I see alot too. It says " On schedule" then the time changes. Then, there is a 2-4 second pause, then it says recruting, but its already full. I lucky got into one last night.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Closed Thread