Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #1
misslisakit
Hero Slime

misslisakit is on a distinguished road
Which is the best?

So I've narrowed my choices down to these 2 classes and I'm having trouble picking one >.< to help me decide could some please answer some questions for me?

1.) Which one is better off in the beggining and which is better in the long run? Stating the levels if you could would be great too, but it's ok if you dont.

2.) Which is better in the following scenarios? 1.) PvP (2.) Training (3.) Bossing

Ty in advanced for any helpful info.

P.S. If I pick a fighter I'd be a Damage Dealer build and if I pick an Archer I'm not sure. Reccomend one please?
misslisakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:12 AM   #2
kasshiiee
Slime

kasshiiee is on a distinguished road
I've played as both but as for PvP I've never played at all however.
Fighters are very easy to lvl at the beginning. lvls 18-30 are just generally hard for any class you choose just because the quests are cheap and dont give much reward compared to how much exp you need to lvl. Fighters are good at fighting bosses because bosses like to get up in your face, which is where archers are lacking. Archers like to be farther away from the battle. If you like making friends, archers are definately the way to go because every party needs an archer. Of course a fighter is also essential to a party, but fighters can fly solo too. HP and SP wise depends on the build. Obviously, archers have better aim but fighters have better damage. It depends what your fighting style is like. If you like to fly solo, then go for a fighter. But if you like joining parties and kingdom quests then choose an archer. Personally, I like fighters better but its honestly up to you. I feel like archers tend to get bombarded because they try to kill from far away but the enemy still ends up getting in their face. They still do damage, but for me, I like fighters better.
kasshiiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
**naruto**
Hero Slime

**naruto** is on a distinguished road
Hello there -
I'm hoping to give you all the material you need to make sure your picking the right character. (I'm really picky as well and didn't know which class to decide on one time.)
l Lvling l Pvp l Strength l (btw it's 1-5 )

Archer - 5 2 3

Fighter - 2 4 4

Now this does also go down into the fact if you need to go SS/Ranger Glad/Knight. But usually SS is a better pvp class for archer and Ranger if more of a kiting/ monster killing type. And for fighter glad is the Damage Dealer. Knight is the defensive/ tank.

DIFFICULTY: All also have played both and kind of know my way around them. And they have totally diffirent play styles.

Fighter's Difficulty: 5 -Hope this helped you in anyway
Archer's Difficulty: 3
**naruto** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
Raddoc
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Raddoc/ZFang/RaikuKitsune
Current Level: Lv. 70/ Lv. 60/ Lv. 50
Server: Teva/Apoline/Legel
Raddoc is on a distinguished road
1) There is no such thing as a BETTER class. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages aside from the others. It depends on what type of gameplay you want. Fastpaced tank/DPS? Fighter. Slow and steady Kite/DoT? Archer.

2) PvP wise: Fighter. Boss soloing: Fighter (Knights) Training: Archer.
Raddoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
kelvinb
Banned

kelvinb is on a distinguished road
I agree if they make a particular class op then everyone would take that class and other classes would remain as they are.
kelvinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:20 AM   #6
Minakacha
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Minakacha/Minarei/Minahime/Minarise/Mirashizen/Kiaru
Current Level: 105/74/64/45/45/60
Server: Epith
Minakacha is on a distinguished road
Mage/Fighter
Minakacha is offline   Reply With Quote