Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #111
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about

again, i must say why just randomly align with people when you could be aligning yourself with a legal?

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 07-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #112
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I'm voting for lirange as well since it seems most people are leaning towards him. Over 100+ posts in the first night. Geeezz!
Or kirby? I don't know at this point! Its too early to tell who is who.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 07-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #113
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
I guess Lirange has the majority? I'll vote Lirange then.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 07-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #114
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I can't tell who has the majority. Ivra and ^ is voting for Lirange but I saw a few people voting for kirby. I'm gonna go with kirby on this one.
->Check my Progress<-

Old 07-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #115
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
^You're right, they were tied. Well, they are still tied with my vote and your vote.

But there's still people who haven't said who they voted for or they haven't voted yet.

Should I change my vote? Hmm...

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 07-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #116
secbro20
Currently Gameless

Originally Posted by Esen View Post
^You're right, they were tied. Well, they are still tied with my vote and your vote.

But there's still people who haven't said who they voted for or they haven't voted yet.

Should I change my vote? Hmm...
Well my vote is set and I'm off to work.
->Check my Progress<-

Old 07-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #117
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i have voted but i'm not saying who because nobody else has voted for this person yet from what i've read and i don't want to give people another possibility to form a random mob against.

like i said, i'm against the random uniting of votes. sure it moves things along and can keep the legals from controlling who dies but you're forgetting that it's been lead by a legal before and that can happen again. try not to just follow people unless there's actual reasons to vote for someone.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 07-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #118
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Meh, something tells me Lirange isn't a Legal.... idk y o.o If he is thats great but I'm still voting for Jackaroo xD
Old 07-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #119
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I don't think anyone seriously thinks anyone's a Legal.

People just started naming others so we can all vote and get it over with.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #120
Lirange
Bad Kid

Wow.... I'm getting voted out? -_-
well... hopefully you guys read it, and change your vote in time, and then i can tell you a persons role. So here it goes

I AM ROBIN
I'm actually a role other than human, and i'm going to get voted out the first day. Robin has a night time action, or thats what is said in pm, so i wont be able to tell you a role of a person unless you let me live tihs day. Now, i'm probably going to get killed at night, unless healer julia is here or the body guard and believes i'm robin. If you guys dont vote me out, i can give you a persons role. But of course, only if they are opposing the humans. If i find out a person role and it turned out to be human, dont want them to die next because of me.

CHANGE YOUR VOTE

Leesa believes in me

Last edited by Lirange; 07-07-2009 at 08:06 PM..
Closed Thread