Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

In-Game Name: Mobly
Current Level: 26
Server: Bijou
Mobly is on a distinguished road
Fiesta Online Podcast Episode 2 Is Up!

I know this is kind of a double post, but I figured it was okay since this one is in Mountain of Spam.

I took it a bit longer than planned, and it's mostly further ideas about where to go with the podcat, but I want to get some interactive stuff going, so it's not just me spinning my wheels each week.

Listen to my in-game adventures, call in, participate, & hear interviews with Fiesta GM's & staff on the Fiesta Podcast
Join the FiestaHD & SolsticeHD Video Groups
Vote on the Fiesta Radio Play project
Fiesta Podcast needs a new logo, feel up to it?

Thank you Maki for such an awesome sig & avatar. They r0x!
Mobly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Maybe we can have people that want to talk about cool stories that they had...People can post questions and then on the podcast "experts" can explain how to do stuff. Just some ideas.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:49 PM   #3
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Maybe we can have people that want to talk about cool stories that they had...People can post questions and then on the podcast "experts" can explain how to do stuff. Just some ideas.
That's a great idea

Listen to my in-game adventures, call in, participate, & hear interviews with Fiesta GM's & staff on the Fiesta Podcast

Old 07-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I think this one dragged on a little long. I think the unscripted thing is important because you don't want to sound rehearsed or whatever when you're doing an informal podcast like this one but maybe you should do an outline over what you're going to say... like a really rough draft so you don't have to think about what you're going to say right on the spot. You just hit each point and when you're done, you move on. And when you're done with the list, you end it. And it'll also help the dead air and the backtracks and the freezes.

I think the GM interviews is a great idea. Also, if the player of the month was willing to be interviewed, I think that is a great idea too.

Or you can be like Oprah and invite special people to chat with you once a month or something like she does (did?) with Dr. Phil and these can just be interesting people in the community or like... FatalLace who does the Fiesta Magazine or a GM or.... anybody
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #5
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
I think this one dragged on a little long. I think the unscripted thing is important because you don't want to sound rehearsed or whatever when you're doing an informal podcast like this one but maybe you should do an outline over what you're going to say... like a really rough draft so you don't have to think about what you're going to say right on the spot. You just hit each point and when you're done, you move on. And when you're done with the list, you end it. And it'll also help the dead air and the backtracks and the freezes.

I think the GM interviews is a great idea. Also, if the player of the month was willing to be interviewed, I think that is a great idea too.

Or you can be like Oprah and invite special people to chat with you once a month or something like she does (did?) with Dr. Phil and these can just be interesting people in the community or like... FatalLace who does the Fiesta Magazine or a GM or.... anybody
I agree. It did drag Sometimes when I try to get things where I think they need to be "organized" I end up doing this Your idea of an outline? Wellll....I kind of had an outline So I need to find a nice balance between doing my homework and keeping it unscripted.

I didn't think of the player of the month, that'd be really cool.

I also am just grinding my teeth at how I sound I need to be a little...ALOT more "lively" and yeah, keep things rolling at a good clip, like you said.