Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #41
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw

Originally Posted by lil1 View Post
Everyone, has to remember that you were once a noob as well. So instead of complaining about them, how about you take them under your wing and educate them on how the events work? I am new to the game as well, mind you I do not act obnoxious but still. I ask alot of questions from whoever is close. lol
There is a difference between being a noob and stupidity =/
Old 08-04-2007, 12:10 AM   #42
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Well theres many definitions for noob that its all become relative on what people think noobish is.. Some people think being a noob is just being new to the game..others concider noob as a deragatory term for an idiot.

Continung with the subject...
We got a 2 hour increase with the 5x event so... we must have done something right this time
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:13 AM   #43
Pipiruu
Slime

Pipiruu is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
There is a difference between being a noob and stupidity =/
Noob - A stupid, ignorent, annoying person. Stupidity is the definition of noob. XD

Newbies, on the other hand, is just another way to say new player/person. It's important not to get these mixed up, someone could get offended. *nodnod*
Old 08-04-2007, 03:04 AM   #44
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
Everyone has a right to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. When someone asks you to stop, do you continue doing the same thing just to piss people off? It's common sense, not a matter of being new to MMOs
Old 08-04-2007, 05:27 AM   #45
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Lyoven View Post
not to mention a cleric buffing and healing a couple of teams to help them survive the toughest monster. i'd call it upmost unfair, but meh - luckily he didnt managed to ruin the event, at least the fun factor of it.

sending ppl to prison worked well imo. they could improve this a little, by stating the rules before the event and then just sending offenders to prison after the first warning or so. no need to interrupt the event for long minutes, just get rid of them. maybe a second GM could take care of sending people to prison for the time of the event - a couple of days, depending on what they did

i was quite amazed how hard it was to make even about 50-100 people to stand on the stairs. not sure if i hadnt just burnt them all after 15 mins
so props to Dakkon, he made a good job so i had my fun for sure
LOL...ok me buffin my guildies/or people who asked me to buff them BEFORE they started is not wrong....as for healing them while it was goin on. I didnt have anything to do with that. If you would have asked me for a HP/MP buff you would have gotten the same thng they got a buff and recover buff before you went in.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 08-04-2007, 06:01 AM   #46
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
i wasnt mentioning any names, was i?
Old 08-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #47
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
Everyone has a right to be stupid
xD Made me laugh.

But the all for one event went pretty well.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:04 PM   #48
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
stupid ppl and ppl who cant type and ppl who everyone cant stand, have been in mmos, are still in mmos, and will continue to be in mmos

unless you make it a pay to play game then noobish ppl would probably die down a BIT lol

GMs shouldn't get pissed off, their payed to deal with this kind of situation...
they cant expect everyone to be nice, or a suckup. there are a lot of dillholes out there =\

to be honest, i think the GMs are a bit noobish themselves as GM, in a sense they can't deal with the annoying ppl are a bit....un-GMish?

well this iscb2, not just the game but also for the GM to get ready ;p?

granted you'll never see me with a gm, too much work dealing with idiots- unelss pay is high ;P lol
Old 08-04-2007, 08:52 PM   #49
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
it wasn't people not being nice or a suck up that made them mad, it was the idiocy, the people who were to stupid or unwilling to follow simple enough directions, the people who were unable to use a bit of common sense. the directions for the event weren't that bad either, the only thing that i think they should've said was that the gm would cnacel the trade, not just that the gm would close it. there were people that didn't know that the gm was going to cancel the trade and not accept it.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #50
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
stupid ppl and ppl who cant type and ppl who everyone cant stand, have been in mmos, are still in mmos, and will continue to be in mmos

unless you make it a pay to play game then noobish ppl would probably die down a BIT lol

GMs shouldn't get pissed off, their payed to deal with this kind of situation...
they cant expect everyone to be nice, or a suckup. there are a lot of dillholes out there =

to be honest, i think the GMs are a bit noobish themselves as GM, in a sense they can't deal with the annoying ppl are a bit....un-GMish?

well this iscb2, not just the game but also for the GM to get ready ;p?

granted you'll never see me with a gm, too much work dealing with idiots- unelss pay is high ;P lol
I was never a GM either, but I can understand why they get annoyed. Imagine getting asked the same question over and over again and people asking for money and for a plvl and for buffs. Your whisper box is flooded, you can't scroll up to see which noob you last answered because there is more coming every second because they all see you and they keep asking until you answer. And asking in normal chat and shouts. That has got to be annoying. "How do I do this...." "How do I do that...." "I don't understand, can you repeat?" "GM I need help" "GM Buff plx" "GM Money plx" "GM are our chars being erased?" "When is the next event?" "What events will go on tomorrow?" "Where did you get that...." Do you need more examples? Now multiply this by 10 or 20, depending on the day, per hour or so I'd say.

I think the GMs are doing fine. It's the noobs who just won't try and figure stuff out themselves. You should always try every button, every menu, everything before you actually begin "playing." By that I mean going to go lvl to get to lvl 20+. Of course you don't find out everything at once, I mean I didn't know how to join a KQ either, but I got it quickly (I think there should be a quest for King slime).