Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Yes, I wonder if they can tell who has the glitch and who is glitching it on purpose. Because they do say, "those who are glitching....." so they must know that there is a way to glitch it on purpose.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:59 PM   #12
Rof
oh look! nvm!

Tournaments Won: 26

In-Game Name: Rofellos, Lithon_Jr
Current Level: 7x, 4x
Rof has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rof Send a message via Yahoo to Rof
i thought their "XTRAP" will stop the launcher from loading if it finds anything wrong or changed in the installation files? i read this from a previous patch but im too lazy to search for it. lol!

that sucks if you got yourself just running around with your mount then sent instantlly to jail. well, i hope they will fix this issue ASAP.

this may become another reason why the game is getting lamer and lamer....

G____G Member
Signature courtesy of Yosei! <3
And I also want you to visit
Rofelandia. Thanks! lol
Are you daring to challenge MY BRUTE?

G____G Antics...

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
What are rolling pins?

Bowling pins?
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
-come feel stupid with me ralath-
Rof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
There is a way to do it. It doesn't randomly happen. Requires no hacking, just a sequence of actions.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #14
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
this explains why I keep seeing beetles o.o

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Ulrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #15
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Lol @ Ringetsu I've had my mushroom run and jump too. :3

I've seen one beetle so far and I just dismissed it as an event item. Shouldn't they have fixed it with the patch? o__O Jailing somone or even banning them without them knowing about it is a little extreme.

-is not going on her mount anytime soon-
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:17 PM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i think we should all shout "we WONT be BUYING anything from CASH SHOP THEN!" and they might think about FIXING it rather than jailing ppl for using cash shop items...

seriously... glitch is a fault in the game.. why are they jailing ppl for it... (whether they've done it on purpose or not)... we had the relog glitched and everyone used it... that was as worse glitch as it could affect the way the game is played...

but a different looking mount isnt gonna make anyone more "powerful" or anything (wont change the way the game is played..) why are they so fussy about little issues like that...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #17
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
i think we should all shout "we WONT be BUYING anything from CASH SHOP THEN!" and they might think about FIXING it rather than jailing ppl for using cash shop items...

seriously... glitch is a fault in the game.. why are they jailing ppl for it... (whether they've done it on purpose or not)... we had the relog glitched and everyone used it... that was as worse glitch as it could affect the way the game is played...

but a different looking mount isnt gonna make anyone more "powerful" or anything (wont change the way the game is played..) why are they so fussy about little issues like that...

Because its outspark and they lack common sense when it comes to issues like these.

Generally their decision making is sound, but as of late its become rather questionable.

Key events where outsparks common sense just wasnt there:

1) Appointing players as community leaders.
2) Giving community leaders power in game and on the forums.
3) The Falcomist Incident.
4) This.

There are more to add to the list, just cant come up with them
AngellicDiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:38 AM   #18
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Lol... This is kinda "woooooo"...

The mount skins (or whatever they are?) are all installed on your comp from the site, correct? So if I decide to delete the folder containing the loading screens on my computer, does it delete the loading screens off of every other computer? OF COURSE NOT.

It goes the same way with just renaming the skins, which is what can change skins. Not possible to "hack" with other people knowing. (<--- please don't take this as a "I'll try!" v.v)

But the bug part isn't fake. Kinda cool, actually...
Old 05-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Exploiting the glitch is what they seem to have a problem with. There is apparently a sequence of steps that you have to take to "make" this glitch happen. "Making" this glitch happen is what they have a problem with.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #20
taniacpl
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: tcpl_PT
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
taniacpl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to taniacpl
ok... i'm not english so... can someone xplain to me whats a "glitch mount" ??
thank you
taniacpl is offline   Reply With Quote