Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
[Outspark]Bot Reporting

By GM_Steam
---
Hey Everyone,

Recently we have seen a number of forum posts about bots/hackers, and people asking how they can report them. I am going to clarify this for you now.
This is how to report leveling bots and people hacking the client (i.e. Different hair styles and colors), NOT spamming bots.

Here is what we need to fill out a good report.
Obtain all the information below and send it to me, GM_Steam
through a private message in my profile.

1) At least two screenshots of the botting/hacking players that SHOW what they are doing very clearly. These screenshots need to be at least 800x600 in resolution size so the actions and names can be seen clearly. You can take screenshots by using the Print Screen button on your keyboard.

2) Type out the names of the bots/hackers. Sometimes names overlap and we cannot see all the bots/hackers you are referring to.

3) Briefly summarize their actions that make you believe they are a bot/hacker.

Once we have this information, please do not ask us for status on our actions about the bot/hackers. We cannot provide that information, and we will deal with said account and player as soon as we are able.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Oh Noes!!!!! I wonder how many times Bla~ahs is going to get reported, lol.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:00 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!!!

Oh mad... that's a nice set of instructions!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
Arcblaze
Mushroom Fighter

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Arcblaze
Current Level: 1x
Arcblaze is on a distinguished road
ok even though i run the risk of being branded a noob what are these bots i keep hearing about are they cpu players that kill u or human players that kill you or what im just not sure???.................oh so dumb am i sigh
Old 11-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
The bots are players that are being run off a macros program or similiar, where they are in one area and programmed to attack the closest mob. They will also have one bot doing this while four others are set on follow, so that they will be leveled up also. They are bad about ksing because it is a computer and not a person so they don't see you already attacking the mob. They will not respond to any chat, and most of the time they have funny names. However, I think they are getting wise to that, because the ones I've seen recently have somewhat normal names. I have also noticed that a lot of them are clerics, and they are programmed to heal themselves.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yea that would be obvious to have them be clerics, you dont want to leave your computer running for 8 hours thinking its lving, when your character died the first 5 min..Lol but it would be funny to see the guys face when he returns and see's what happened.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 11-09-2007, 08:21 PM   #7
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Most if not all bots are clerics. Because of their high survivability. Best way to test if it's a bot is talking/whispering to them. Maybe KS'ing them to try to get them to say something (in their linguo). The worst i've done involving a bot was having them tank Ghost Slime for my quest

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
.o0O0O0o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
Most if not all bots are clerics. Because of their high survivability. Best way to test if it's a bot is talking/whispering to them. Maybe KS'ing them to try to get them to say something (in their linguo). The worst i've done involving a bot was having them tank Ghost Slime for my quest
Omg how dare you! Lol jk I won't report you. But I can only imagine how useful they might be...but still whats the fun in playing a game when you havent learned how to use the character.

I make fun of people that powerlevel, cause when I party with them they're useless.

TEVA:
Old 11-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I need to screenshot those two bots that I always see in CP.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:17 PM   #10
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Server: Apoline
Albireo is on a distinguished road
Dam i forgot to screenshot that bot in VT.....
but yeah it had a inconspiceous name, i cant really remember it.. OceanMoon or somthing.. well i guess ill be reporting the next few bots i see.