Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
Venicia
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Zombies_FTW Master of Silent_Sorrow, Zombies_FTW_jr
Current Level: 5x fighter, 3x mage
Server: Epith
Venicia is on a distinguished road
My most tiresome Mara ever

All right, so this being my first post here, I'll start it off with a hi, all.

A couple of days ago, I ran through the hardest Mara KQ I've ever experienced
To begin with there were only 9 people in it: 1 Cleric(no rev), 2 mages, 1 archer and a bunch of <20 fighters including my then lvl 25 fighter zombies , my mother lv 20 fighter Miss_Loona, another 25 fighter named something with Joker and one more fighter thhat must have been over 20 too.
It was a pretty bad set up and by the time we reached the first bosses half of the troup was gone.

I had the highest def, so I went on to tanking, just to discover that the only cleric prefered chatting to healing. There were a vew close calls, but we managed to get them with "only" using 40 stones on my part.
After that I asked the cleric to heal next time, because I was sure I could not outpot the real Mara and Marlone.

C's healing attitude turned out the least of our problems, as he immidiately lost his last life on the boat, because I think the one mage left had pulled two fakes on us. Not sure on that one though, could have been someone else.
The archer comitted suicide at some point and the mage ended up dead, too.
That left me my mother, Joker and the other fighter.
Gone from a pretty bad setup yo a terrible one, but I wasn't about to lose yet another Mara.
so, I ended up tanking Mara, using over 50 stones and 30+ pots, leaving me with only 24 stones.
Joker took Marlone after getting the fakes out of the way.
Marlone killed the other fighter on the stairs. It went pretty well until Joker ran out of stones and I had to take over tanking again. Sadly Joker lost is last life two or three hits before we took down Marlone and got nothing for his efforts, other than the glory of being one of the last man standing in what started out as a horrible KQ and only got worse from there, but had a sort of happpy end.

Needless to say, I'm insanely glad that Zombies mara days are over as I never wabt to see that face again.

I hope this post makes sense to anyone that isn't me, if not feel free to point and laugh.

Venicia

Last edited by Venicia; 10-09-2008 at 08:01 PM..