Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #71
Lirange
Bad Kid

I GOT MY NEW KINDLE VOYAGE!!
Here's how it went down:

Browsed tech site saw that there was a review for kindle voyage. Forgot about it and google to see its release date; it's today! Go online to see where it's available in stores, go to X city's Best Buy. Couldn't find it in the Kindle section, asked a guy he said they don't have it today. Tells me I can look online to see if a store has it (ok that's exactly what I did but whatever maybe i did something wrong). Went back to my car call Y city's Best Buy asking if they have it in stock, "No we don't have it in stock but X city has quite a few.". uh okay wth?! I get the SKU number from lady on phone, walk back into store tell some guy what happened. He walks me to some other guy and said i'm looking for the Nintendo Voyage, "Kindle Voyage" i corrected. Guy talks to some and lady she says she thought they weren't supposed to be sold today I said it is and they finally get me it.

tl;dr I HAVE THE NEW KINDLE VOYAGE YAYAYYAYAYA
Old 10-21-2014, 10:38 PM   #72
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHA A Nintendo Voyage.. man that guy needs to be sacked!

or just don't appear in the tech section if you know nothing about devices...

I love it how you convinced the shopkeeper that she needs to sell it to you TODAY XD

thanks for bringing this thread up by the way... my kindle's flat on battery and I forgot I need to charge it, and you reminded me here..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:15 PM   #73
Lirange
Bad Kid

I felt like he said that because I'm Asian.

And Kindles have such a long battery life it's hard to remember when you need to charge it!
Old 10-21-2014, 11:25 PM   #74
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah I haven't read it for a while so I didn't realise the battery has died...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:39 AM   #75
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
Here's how it went down:

Browsed tech site saw that there was a review for kindle voyage. Forgot about it and google to see its release date; it's today! Go online to see where it's available in stores, go to X city's Best Buy. Couldn't find it in the Kindle section, asked a guy he said they don't have it today. Tells me I can look online to see if a store has it (ok that's exactly what I did but whatever maybe i did something wrong). Went back to my car call Y city's Best Buy asking if they have it in stock, "No we don't have it in stock but X city has quite a few.". uh okay wth?! I get the SKU number from lady on phone, walk back into store tell some guy what happened. He walks me to some other guy and said i'm looking for the Nintendo Voyage, "Kindle Voyage" i corrected. Guy talks to some and lady she says she thought they weren't supposed to be sold today I said it is and they finally get me it.

man I read that whole paragraph and wished I had just read the tl;dr instead.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 06:19 AM   #76
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Here's how it went down:

guhh story of my life when I tried to purchase a cupboard for work where I made multiple trips (part of of the problem was that what i was looking for was called a CREDENZA not a CUPBOARD according to that stupid guy. wtf I ain't no cupboard expert!)

But grats on your new kindle! hahahaha
Old 10-22-2014, 10:31 PM   #77
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
man I read that whole paragraph and wished I had just read the tl;dr instead.
but then it wouldn't have been as interesting!
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
guhh story of my life when I tried to purchase a cupboard for work where I made multiple trips (part of of the problem was that what i was looking for was called a CREDENZA not a CUPBOARD according to that stupid guy. wtf I ain't no cupboard expert!)

But grats on your new kindle! hahahaha
i've never heard of credenza before?!?
Old 10-23-2014, 05:54 AM   #78
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

exactlyy!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #79
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
wtf I ain't no cupboard expert!)

N00b5!!@! l34rn 70 c4rp3n7ry!
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 04:06 PM   #80
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
It's like amateur hour or something!
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote