Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 06:14 AM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
The 80+ Grind

Originally Posted by G1XXER
Might be a quest "fix" rollback I don't think so. This is from the GM chat so noone has to go through it to find this.

"[18:28] GM_WiLDFiRe (ucdj27): conquer700: What was the reasoning with your massive exp increase in the quests? Do you think that the increase will offset the balance of higher level players to lower levels?
We wanted to make Fiesta a more casual experience so those who simply do not have the time to commit to grinding can still keep up with their friends. Also note that 80+ is where Fiesta will begin to be "hard". The developer has decided to make the first 79 levels "easy" and the latter levels much more difficult. This is where we will begin to branch Fiesta off into more content and features."
Someone posted this here

Huh, so what do you guys think about that? o-o
With the new quest exp, it definately has become easier ...
Wonder what SKiNG meant by "hard" though o:

{ enraya ! }
Old 06-14-2008, 06:19 AM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I wouldn't necessarily say its "easy"... They haven't done it. xD Even with the new quests, 4x still requires a lot of grinding...

I'm scared for levels 53-57. ;~;
Old 06-14-2008, 06:23 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Still massively easier than before though o-o

a level in late 7x used to take 1 or 2 days of non-stop grinding if you had the best possible conditions. Now it's what? A lvl a day going casual?
Old 06-14-2008, 06:28 AM   #4
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Which is what he was saying...

1~79 are the easy levels...

when all the capped hit lvl 8x it's going to be a ton harder I guess.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 06-14-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I wonder what they mean by harder though. If they mean grinding like it was pre-monster xp boost patch (which still wasn't that bad for the last tier of the game) or just normal grinding without spammable hihg-xp repeatable quests.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:32 AM   #6
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I think the grind right now depends on the quest ... a 1m exp reward for gathering 10 of xx isn't going to help me if xx doesn't ever drop =w=

{ enraya ! }
Old 06-14-2008, 08:36 AM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
I think the grind right now depends on the quest ... a 1m exp reward for gathering 10 of xx isn't going to help me if xx doesn't ever drop =w=
Old 06-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Well we all suddenly got a massive quest EXP boost coz they implemented a lot more quest in one go...

so at lvl 65, i've got all the new quest from lvl 60-65 in one go, which probably gave me like 4.5 mil exp (about 65%)... but in reality, if those quests were already there, you'll probably get a quest that gives you 20% or so, and you've gotta grind the rest anyway

so i wouldnt say its significantly easier...

as with any game... as you get closer to the cap (watever the official cap may be) they make it harder to get to... Someone said in Runescape, it's easier to go from lvl 1 - 209 again than to go from 209 - 210... (assuming 210 was cap) Maybe that's wat he meant by harder... takes longer...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-14-2008, 08:51 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
^Yeah probably. It took me 6 months to get to 60 and the second time around it took me 3 months to get there. o__o So by looking at the trend it should take me... 1.5 months to get a 3rd class to 60? Lol

I was looking through the BK Wiki and their 80+ quests give like 10mil exp. But if you think about it... that probably only adds up to less than 20%? Scary~
Old 06-14-2008, 09:09 AM   #10
Sinto
Skeleton

In-Game Name: Sinto
Current Level: 80. And staying there.
Sinto is on a distinguished road
o.o Hm.. 10m exp quests at Lv80 might give around 40%+ ... Still happy for me.