Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Tiffany
Slime

Tiffany is on a distinguished road
I'm having a hard time deciding. T.T

Hey everyone I'm Tiffany and I'm new here..
I have been playing Fiesta before, way back in beta but I didn't get too far before I quit, All I remember is that there are quite a few servers and there are 4 classes. Now I am re-downloading the game, hoping I'm gonna like it but I don't know what server should I play and what class to pick, I want to play in a server where I can find lots of English speaking friends, People who could help me as a beginner.. I'd love if you suggest the server you play on and offer me some help. (Lemme know about quests and such.) I also don't know what class to pick, I'm usually a cleric-type girl but I'm not sure if I really want to play the role of a healer-once again. Mages seem boring and I'm not sure about Archer and Fighter.. could you suggest which one I should start as?

Thanks a lot. <3

Last edited by Tiffany; 04-07-2010 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: sent unready by mistake. ^^
Old 04-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
I don't even know how many servers there are anymore xD I know theres Teva, Epith, Bijou, Legal, one other one that pretty much no one goes on... and maybe another one, not sure. I do know that Teva is the oldest and most crowded... at least when I played it was.

Be warned, you practically NEED cash shop at high levels... and welcome =]

If you need more info you can always go to our wiki. That should help with class and quest questions.

Last edited by Leesa; 04-07-2010 at 10:18 PM..
Old 04-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #3
HealFire
King Crab

In-Game Name: TevaDragon, BabyDragon, DragonNinja, BlackDragonz, Healfire
Current Level: 6x, 4x, 4x, 6x, 5x
Server: Teva
HealFire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HealFire
The other ones are Cypion and Apolion (can't spell)

I would prefer you play on Bijou or Legal though

Old 04-08-2010, 02:50 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I don't think there's too much different between each server.. Though I've only ever played on Teva myself, we have a variety of people playing different servers on this forum, and we all experience the same nice type of people and the same type of jerks LOL

Mage is quite slow to start, takes you up to lvl 60+ for it to be more interesting with the AOEs, but you'll also need a cleric / party unless you're so tanked with cash shop items..

Archer has a similar slow start, gets better from lvl 51+ with the Mist, where you can solo and kite..

Fighters are fun at the beginning, coz they have a large HP pool, and you don't die as often / kill mobs quicker, but later on when the archer/mage gets their AOE, the fighters are still killing about 1 mob at a time.. (They have an AOE called Devestate but the cool down is very loooooong)

So.. it depends on how long you'd want to play for.. if you're not sure if you'll last too long then maybe try fighter.. if you reckon you're gonna try reach lvl 50-60+ then mage and archer is worth investing in..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-08-2010, 03:47 AM   #5
Cyberomega
Slime

In-Game Name: Cyberomega
Current Level: 91
Server: Teva
Cyberomega is on a distinguished road
I play in the Teva server and I have a 91 fighter, 60 cleric, 52 archer and 34 mage. The advantage I have had as a fighter is I can solo, but my character is also married to a level 89 cleric. I kinda am dragging her along, so she also gets high up. I really do like the cleric pt and marriage buff. My fighter has +50 dex and +25 spr, the rest str. It is nice to have the monsters miss me alot and I hit most of the time.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
Tiffany
Slime

Okay, Thanks a lot everyone.. I guess I'm gonna play on Teva since it's the oldest and most popular[?] and probably start out as a cleric/archer. :P.
If anyone plays on Teva I'd love to have them in my friendslist in game so lemme know your IGNs?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
LOL All the servers are as follows:
Teva
Bijou
Apoline
Epith
Legal
Cypion

I personally play on Epith, (I think I would just Die on Teva, too many high level people to make me feel small XD) Kidding. But I love Epith.

If you really don't want to play Cleric anymore (Which I would suggest... they are the most balanced class in my opinion, fair defense, fair attack, and they can heal)
Then I would suggest Archer, less complicated than fighter (especially in the higher levels) and less squishy than mage

Sorry, I know this was a tad late XD

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Old 04-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
Tiffany
Slime

Thanks guys.
I started on Teva as a cleric, currently level 13. ;D
Add me if you'd like, xDivine.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:37 AM   #9
HealFire
King Crab