Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 04:22 AM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I think they figured out that the people interested in a casual, laid-back MMO aren't the ones forking over the money. It's the over-aggressive, Type-A unrestrained id, looking to increase the epeen types that are the ones shoveling the dough, so they're trying to change to focus. But, I could be wildly off-base.
I agree.

But to not quite reach the hard-core content, and messing up the game for casual players...

Gets neither side of the market. Sadly.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-13-2008, 04:29 AM   #22
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
I'm just glad I got out before it was too late.
For once in my life....
I'm extremely happy I got an error 1152.
(Musta been a foreshadowing of this all happening *gasp* I should have told you all!)

I suppose I'll stick to perfect world, atleast they're alot more original

*back on topic*
Everyone should have seen this coming...What goes up...must come down..So when Outspark was able to give out 100k sparkcash or could afford to cut prices on all of this junk. Sure it might be nice for those of the players with a constant flow of cash supplying their sparkcash needs, but for those of the players who don't buy it as often are suffering because Outspark is thinking too far outside the box.

It's like spending 10 years training your cat to use the litter box.. but you swap the litter and the cat pees on your rug, thus ruining your hard work put into training that cat. (creepy analogy I know >.>)

Pvp was never a strong like of mine..because people who pvp tend to get a bit..err..self-centered about it..and think they're the god of pvp they can pwn anyone..and from there sure its whatever..but then it goes out of proportion and they bully any person whos not doing anything wrong.The people who do like pvp..made a big mistake coming to fiesta in the first place for it..pvp in fiesta is like having a pillow fight, without pillows...theres no fun to it at all...

As for the dances..cmon outspark, even I know you can do better than that. Think of it as a school project..You work hard to make the project as perfect as possible and you get a good impression/appeal/grade for it. But if you procrastinate..or don't put much effort in..nobody will like it..and you'll get a bad grade..thus lowering your overall grade...

/ my 2 cents

Last edited by Luna; 11-13-2008 at 04:32 AM..
Old 11-13-2008, 04:40 AM   #23
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
@Luna: Outspark doesn't make any of the dances (Or basically anything concerning Fiesta), and although the TechTronic (or w/e) is a mass of flailing limbs, that's a popular dance in South Korea. D: So the makers of Fiesta (OnsOn Soft) decided to replace what was no longer a popular Korean dance with one that was.

I miss Tell Me... I am hellza good at it in real life. It indeed is very masculin.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:44 AM   #24
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I think they figured out that the people interested in a casual, laid-back MMO aren't the ones forking over the money. It's the over-aggressive, Type-A unrestrained id, looking to increase the epeen types that are the ones shoveling the dough, so they're trying to change to focus. But, I could be wildly off-base.
Yeah thats basically what I was saying.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:22 AM   #25
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I agree.

But to not quite reach the hard-core content, and messing up the game for casual players...

Gets neither side of the market. Sadly.

Spot on.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:52 AM   #26
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
Server: Teva
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
I hate to say this ( this is about Maple story) but Man when i was playing Maple Story sever go to the first sever Market It was Pack Like Heck i means people selling suff Left and Right just to get some extra gold and so on in the game, as for fiesta man you whon't get much good sell unless you sell suff like Lix or good Item.

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Old 11-13-2008, 06:03 AM   #27
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Fiesta imo was a very very good game. We had alot of fun in Closed Beta and some fun on Apoline server when i moved there with GM Steam. Alot of these changes have been planned since the get go. After talking with GM Steam and IceMan about it. I quit because the game didn't really need those things to be added.

The xp loss in Abyss is kinda stupid. I enjoy pvp BUT even I think thats a little too much. A higher level player going into a lower level area just killing them to make them lose xp is highly unfair. As for making the game less *carebearish* come on lol. Fiesta is the definition of carebear. You cannot make it less carebearish it just wasnt designed that way. You can add as many pvp aspects as you want but you cannot break what is set in stone

The uniqueness of Fiesta was lost when they changed it from its original definition *a casual game* into a mindless grindfest like oh so many other mmos out there. Hopefully they will make some good changes in the future.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Closed Thread