Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #11
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

^ Ahh, I see, thanks for the set item explanation (:

I agree that PvP is slightly pointless in terms of pure PvP. Most people go in there to either settle a score or play with friends instead of really PvPing. Guildwars, imo, are actually alright because the guild is there to help make it fun.

PvP is determined by only a few factors, the biggest of which is level, stats, skill empowerment and armour. "Skill" doesn't really come into play in Fiesta PvP, because with limited skills and no combos there really isn't much to do except press buttons in an order that makes sure there is as little pause as possible between skills. Stones are also huge in PvP, because once somebody runs out of stones they will basically die at some point (unless they run to the stone merchant and restock xD). That's what I find most annoying about Fiesta PvP.

>edit

Oh yes, if they were trying to make Fiesta less "carebear" with the PvP/abyss changes, they failed.
What it did was make Fiesta unbalanced and the community unhappy. I'm glad they're trying to fix it by slimming down the level brackets once again for the dungeons, but they really need to revert it back to how it had been before. It was fair and square with the 10 level bracket, there was no need to change it.

{ enraya ! }

Last edited by Enraya; 11-12-2008 at 01:39 PM..
Old 11-13-2008, 02:43 AM   #12
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
yeah, i think they're going in the wrong direction too. i agree with pretty much everything you said.

the only thing that im starting to really not like about fiesta is how clunky and slightly coppy the graphics are getting. back before helga's tomb and such, where your characters feet and back didn't twist and turn to do your trip or bash skill, and where when you healed or did a normal attack it wouldn't look so un natural. I mean, when i looked at the announcement with the new dances, i freaked out and went on fiesta to check them out. I was horrified (seriously Dx) at how un natural they looked. the legs stayed in the same possition and didnt move at all practically and it just... didn't look right.
one of the things that attracted me to fiesta was how the charcters looked and moved. my expectations ar ejust rolling down a hill and crushing many good things about fiesta to me. >_>i just wish they had never changed the way our characters moved.

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 11-13-2008, 02:52 AM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think WoW and Fiesta are two completely different MMO-types and should never be compares or compete.

WoW- p2p, realistic-esque graphics, more fantasy based. Meant for true gamers who want some kind of bang from their buck.

Fiesta- f2p, anime-based, very basic and casual. Its not meant for hard grinds or pvp (IMO). I think its meant for people who want to play MMOs, but can't afford it, or people who just casually want to play when they got a gaming itch to scratch.

Its kind of hard to tell whose copying what. So many MMOs are alike, theres only so many ways you can make a game unique, and WoW wasn't the first MMO out there.

But I agree... they don't seem to be focusing on the current issues and the current users. How long have archers been waiting on balancing? Since the level 60 cap release with Nova, almost a year ago. But they can balance out and alter BR and the pvp-based zones in less than a month?

We can't exactly blame Outspark. They don't have much say on what goes into the game. But I hope they listen to use and defend us when working with the devs in Korea.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:19 AM   #14
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
hmm which one of you i chooice of rightness * think* go both, Well it seem they made the character the same leg and body in the game, As for wow come on you can pick about 5 dif type of begin a player there, you can be elf and soo on, well im thinking they will fix it in the next main if you just complant about it. Beside if one game was the same, then they will get sue and make one co go out of jobs. it seem they just need to tight up the graphic more better then befor so more people will Join the game again.

This i Think they need to do in fiesta to make it more better

- Limit 1 vs 1 Pk ( in Aybs) of the Same Lv or Can Be changes
- Have Dif Face changes when makeing character
- have more underground dungeon ( which is BAd A** )
- Pvp Statiums which they can win Prize or money ( like dot hack g.u)

yeah Some my Idea Never will happen But hey its a try.

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Last edited by DarkPysics; 11-13-2008 at 03:28 AM.. Reason: WEEEEEEEEEE Editting Is FUUUUNNNN
Old 11-13-2008, 03:31 AM   #15
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
No, I think the problem really does lie in the content. They're trying to be an MMO that's a jack of all trades, where it has everything, but in reality they've just got the shell of content with no personal twist to it. At least other MMO's put a unique twist to character development, PvP, items and combat system. Fiesta just has the bare bones of everything, and I think that's it's main flaw as an MMO right now.

They should make their current content more meaningful, rather than adding the base concept of everything. If you look at stats, equipment and skills, they're incredibly linear. PvP and guild warring also seems that way. I think Fiesta has a lot of potential, but their creative concept department died some time ago.

Originally Posted by Yosei
We can't exactly blame Outspark. They don't have much say on what goes into the game. But I hope they listen to use and defend us when working with the devs in Korea.

Of course I'm not putting the blame on Outspark, I know they're not responsible. I'm just expressing my disappointment. Surely I'm not the only one who expected much much more from Fiesta than what it currently is =[

Last edited by Dynamics; 11-13-2008 at 03:37 AM..
Old 11-13-2008, 03:38 AM   #16
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
We haven't gotten a lot of the stuff in other versions yet either... like the mini houses.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:43 AM   #17
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
that be another cool thing is more dif mini house like a well a Mini house not a mini Mushroom house, Or a cave mini house and so on * can think 30 dif style) i mean there must be a better way to have all this stuff together like better mmo with more of what it is.i mean like a better story line about what fiesta really is then just a normal mmo, if there no story line then what the point of the game begin a mmo. i mean there is no story about it really is. anyone agree with me on that.

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Last edited by DarkPysics; 11-13-2008 at 03:47 AM..
Old 11-13-2008, 03:57 AM   #18
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I think WoW and Fiesta are two completely different MMO-types and should never be compares or compete.

WoW- p2p, realistic-esque graphics, more fantasy based. Meant for true gamers who want some kind of bang from their buck.

Fiesta- f2p, anime-based, very basic and casual. Its not meant for hard grinds or pvp (IMO). I think its meant for people who want to play MMOs, but can't afford it, or people who just casually want to play when they got a gaming itch to scratch.

Its kind of hard to tell whose copying what. So many MMOs are alike, theres only so many ways you can make a game unique, and WoW wasn't the first MMO out there.

But I agree... they don't seem to be focusing on the current issues and the current users. How long have archers been waiting on balancing? Since the level 60 cap release with Nova, almost a year ago. But they can balance out and alter BR and the pvp-based zones in less than a month?

LOL I can afford WoW yet i play fiesta. Fiesta just a different style, has nothign to do with cost.

IMO i think fiesta has a good thing coming with the release of armour sets.
They can then copy WoW and have END game armour sets for capped players to have something to aim for. Requiring pvp points or something, but not this gay yay i kill a lvl 20 repeadetly kill points :P
Old 11-13-2008, 04:04 AM   #19
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Seriously, this doesn't look at all like a hardcore game. A carebear game, as you put it. xD

It's supposed to be cutesy-wutesy.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 AM   #20
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I think they figured out that the people interested in a casual, laid-back MMO aren't the ones forking over the money. It's the over-aggressive, Type-A unrestrained id, looking to increase the epeen types that are the ones shoveling the dough, so they're trying to change to focus. But, I could be wildly off-base.