Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 AM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

maybe guild name should be removed as this is All the Rage

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-17-2008, 12:05 AM   #22
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
probably...I'm sorry loki..it's not what I meant...
Old 09-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #23
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
You looking for a guild?

Well, I can't get into G___G since they are not getting looking for any new players, even with the 100 character upgrade.

But, I got a invite to join Booyah's Army, but turned it down because they took so long to invite me, and my guild, which has one FF'er, is very fun...

But, I haven't been on Fiesta in a long time. I had to uninstall it because we barely have any memory, about 5GB. But, I'm trying to install it...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 09-17-2008, 12:41 AM   #24
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
probably...I'm sorry loki..it's not what I meant...
No problem. I read it as you agreeing with what you said you had been told and I suspect a lot of other people had that same interpretation.

I have posted stuff that others took offense at, but generally I try to decide if my post would piss off a bunch of folks and if I think "yeah" then I try to rethink how to reword it. I generally reword some, but not as much if I feel a specific thread, post or person should be addressed by what I post.

That's one benefit of posted words, you think them, type them, read them and have a chance to re-evaluate before you let them reach others - unlike the spoken word that cannot be sucked back in once the words are uttered.

Just a little constructive comment to help you better win friends and influence people.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 09-17-2008, 12:46 AM   #25
Luna
Marlone Fighter

It's just that..I read it over..and it seems fine...but then I don't notice how bad it is till after a bunch of ppl get insulted..then I feel bad..because it's just as bad as spoken language..It's not like I can just edit what I said..(Well I could..but people quoted it..so im screwed) =\
Old 09-17-2008, 12:59 AM   #26
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
It's just that..I read it over..and it seems fine...but then I don't notice how bad it is till after a bunch of ppl get insulted..then I feel bad..because it's just as bad as spoken language..It's not like I can just edit what I said..(Well I could..but people quoted it..so im screwed) =

Not really, just go back and say "Let me try to rephrase that" and then try again. But TBH, the comment Sero made about so many of the G____G being afk didn't seem to lead into a discussion of histrionics, so I'm not sure how that came into play, but since it came out of your head you may better understand how one lead to the other and you may be better able to connect the two in a rephrase.

And, as for what Sero did say

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
1~40 is easy if you know how to pull it off.

People from G___G especially Lady and Spirit, are people who sometimes you can't talk to IG. Mostly they're afk vending, just standing there or doing alchemy stuff, and may be busy with something else like FF while they're at it. More so if they're clerics lol
Yeah, we do have a bad habit of going afk IG. But also, if I am IG and fighting mobs, I simply cannot chat with anyone. I cannot type, sadly I never learned proper typing, so therefore I have to look at my keyboard and that is certain death for me. It was worse when I played a cleric because it was certain death for members of my party. All my guildies know this, and the majority of people from FF know this so they understand if they try to chat with me and I don't reply that it is not me ignoring them but rather it is me just trying to stay alive.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 09-17-2008, 01:02 AM   #27
Luna
Marlone Fighter

-tries to see where my comment came into play-... O_o I don't even see how it did..I guess I just wasn't thinking and randomly posted what someone told me >.<..sorry..
Old 09-17-2008, 01:58 AM   #28
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road
We should create a new guild for people who cant get into G___G
It shall be called
G___G___2
Excellent name.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:53 AM   #29
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Okay, see people need to understand that G____G is not what everyone makes it out to be. We have a right to recruit who we want to. It has always been our thing that if you ask, it is pretty much a definite no. It says that in the Opening post of our guild thread in guild hall. People also need to understand that we are not looking to be the largest guild or the baddest guild or anything like that. just because we can recruit 100 members, does not mean we want or need 100 members. What we did with the extra spots was add our alts. We had a second guild that our alts were in and we simply moved them over.

We get ragged for "dominating" the forums, so we decided to not recruit from the forums, then people get upset because we are not letting them in the guild.

wtf? we cant win. The simple fact is we are not Actively recruiting. The one or two that come in now are people we are pulling into the guild from other places and then getting them to join the forums.

I am so sick of comments about G____G. We are simply 1 guild out of hundreds on Teva. We are not the only guild.

We try to keep a low profile so more drama does not get started on the forums, hell we even lost a few good members because of all the previous drama, and yet we still cant win.

wtf do ya'll want us to do?

Sorry to rant and go on and on, but come on people, all this talk about G____G is simple childish and pathetic.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-17-2008, 03:57 AM   #30
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
BTW, my above post was not meant to rant about G___G...

I was just saying that they are not recruiting...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Closed Thread