Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-15-2007, 08:46 PM   #11
Jeff_the_Chef
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Jeff_the_Chef / Jeff_the_Uhhhhh
Current Level: lvl 5x / lvl 15+
Server: Teva
Jeff_the_Chef will become famous soon enough

Hahahaa that was quite funny
Jeff_the_Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:04 PM   #12
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Quite? It was super funny.
Zotius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:06 PM   #13
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I am tempted to post that German kid Super Mario remix, but I won't.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:08 PM   #14
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Ever seen that one where the guy blasts through SMB3 in like under 10 minutes? It isn't funny, but it's pretty wild to see.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:26 PM   #15
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Yeah, I've seen that. Crazy stuff.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Ever seen that one where the guy blasts through SMB3 in like under 10 minutes? It isn't funny, but it's pretty wild to see.
I'm not sure if you're talking about the one I'm thinking of, but I watched a similar one and my friend told me it was hacks or something. o__O But I dunno, probably a different video, I forgot now. 8D
Old 12-15-2007, 11:53 PM   #17
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I'm not sure if you're talking about the one I'm thinking of, but I watched a similar one and my friend told me it was hacks or something. o__O But I dunno, probably a different video, I forgot now. 8D

That's the one I meant, I think. Yeah I've heard people complaining that the timer speed varies and people say it was done on an emulator with with some sort of hack that increases jump height a little or something. Then again, I hear people say it's totally legit too, but honestly I don't care much either way. Still doesn't change the fact that some dude was controlling Mario and doing all that crap. Impressive nonetheless.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:54 PM   #18
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
LMAAAAOO!

Blaaaahs is a he?!
Old 12-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #19
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Surprise.
Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:51 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
That's the one I meant, I think. Yeah I've heard people complaining that the timer speed varies and people say it was done on an emulator with with some sort of hack that increases jump height a little or something. Then again, I hear people say it's totally legit too, but honestly I don't care much either way. Still doesn't change the fact that some dude was controlling Mario and doing all that crap. Impressive nonetheless.
Ah okay well I don't really remember actually even after watching the video. D:

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
LMAAAAOO!

Blaaaahs is a he?!
LOL. You didn't know?