Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Neguma

Hm.. so this story fails. But I want to post it... little by little... since its sort of long. Begining is boring, but please give it a chance.

So uh.. gonna post some useful information first~

Edit: I'll prob post a bit a day x-x if people actually want to continue to read it lol.. if anyone has questions just ask me

plus forgive the.. grammar that might be horrible.. I was liek 12-13 when I started to write this... lol

----------------------------------------------------------

Some words and Meanings
Boyoa
- Magic
Arobia
- Awaken
Bacato
- Release
Namura
- Shield
Zarato
- Contain
Idomizu
- Water
Higatsuku
- Fire
Hyouzou
- Ice
Onjiea
- Air
Denkou
- Lightning

Bay Levels
- Zycho magic levels.
  • The ability to have the reflexes and senses of the animal their ears represents.
  • The ability to hide their animal ears.
  • The ability to turn full animal of the animal their ears represents.

Creature Information
Zycho
- A human with animal ears; for some reason many humans dislike them.

TokaToka
- Green lizards with bright yellow eyes. They crawl on all four and range from 5 inches to two feet in length and 3 inches to 25 inches in height. They breathe fire. The older they get the more poison that is released when they scratch or bite something. TokaTokas can live for hundreds of years but none has lived older than seventy because they have been killed and hunted. They live in tribes and can sense when their tribe members are near. They talk in their own language among one another but can speak in mind-speak aswell.

Nine-Tailed Fox
- Foxes that are larger than normal foxes and have nine tails, hence the name. Often just called Nine-tails. These are wise creatures that often travel in packs like wolves though they are most commonly led by a vixen, female fox.

Leiocha
- Mounts that are between the size of a pony and a horse. They are strong, swift, and very wise and intelligent. They are easily able to speak mind-to-mind with people, if they choose. Some choose to close their mind to riders until it finds the correct rider.

Griffin
- A winged creature that has the body of a lion, and tail, wings and head of an eagle and is covered in fur and feathers. They are large with extremely large talons and claws. They are also known to build nests like birds.

Cerberus
- A large three headed dog. Their pups are the size of normal dog pups. They range from any dog or wolf colors and have extremely large fangs and claws. Many people wonder how a creature with three heads survives and doesn’t kill itself, there are many secrets about this animal that is unknown. They are also the guardians of the living world to the other worlds, like the cat is guardian of the underworld.

Slithers
- Snake like creatures, they are nothing but bone, skeleton of a snake, and have black feathered wings. They often live in rocky areas.

Unicorn
- A magnificent horse like creature with one spiraling horn sticking out of its forehead. These are peace-loving creatures.

Shape-Shifter
- Shape-shifters are humans that are able to shift into any animal.

Sythasus
- Horse type creatures, cousins to the Pegasus. Some have bat like wings and some have feathered wings. These creatures were banished the forgotten realms long ago. They have long sharp talons on what should be hooves but are actually paws able to grip and they have sharp fang like teeth.

Last edited by Hazu; 05-27-2009 at 12:33 AM..
Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Places and Descriptions
Lost Forest
- A forest filled with Pine and Oak trees and a few assorted trees. Many people who travel into these woods never return, they become lost and often die.

Slither Rocks
- A rocky landscape northeast from the Lost Forest, and northeast from Zenear palace

Zenear Kingdom
- The largest city in the Zenear lands

Hubris Lake
- The largest lake in the Zenear lands

Summers Dale City
- The second largest city in Zenear lands. It is a popular city.

Vehement River
- A large river that separates Zenear lands from the unknown lands. It is fast flowing after storms and during mid-spring.

Griffin Mountains
- Large, long, range of mountains that are northeast of Zenear Palace. It is said that Griffins live in these mountains. ‘Note the name’

Characters
Yuki Batosi (Y OO K ee ) (B ah tOsI ) A 17-year-old boy with black hair and bright green eyes. He is a close friend of Kaits and wears a key necklace around his neck. When he gets sucked into the world of Neguma, he has a Sakabato (Reverse bladed sword) named Ryuu (Reverse Dragon). It is tied at his side and has a black sheath, dark blue guard, and a dark blue hilt with a black zigzag on it. He is a shape-shifter.

Kait Foster A 15-year-old girl with brown hair and green eyes. When she gets sucked into the world of Neguma her green eyes oddly turn brown and she turns into a dog Zycho. She wields the sword Zycotso (Dragon Fang), a broadsword that she carries on her back. The sheath is black, like many sheaths. It has a red guard, black hilt with alight pink zigzag, and a red carved dragon charm tied to the hilt of the sword. She wears a heart, friendship necklace given to her by Yuki.

Alexia (ah LEX ee uh) A 15-year-old girl with ash blonde hair and hazel eyes; they turn blue when she is in a good mood and green in other emotions. She holds a reputation name of The Flower of The West. She is first of the Zychos in many, many years to be friends of the Royal Family. Her sword Kesua (Song of the Night Lily), a side sword, or double sided thin sword, fits her perfectly. It has a dark gray sheath, white guard, a dark gray hilt with a purple zigzag on it, and a purple carving of a lily. She is still young, and very strong for a cat Zycho.

Elric Kydo (Kh I D O) A 17-year-old boy with dark ash blonde hair and ice blue eyes. He carries a bow around with him everywhere. He calls it Denkou (Lightening), he is the only one who is able to string such a bow and shoot it. He has excellent marksmanship. He travels with Kiba, and is friends with Alexia.

Kiba (K ee b ah) A 16-year-old headstrong stubborn boy with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He carries a katana, Japanese style sword, named Raion (Roaring Lion) that he has at his side. It has a black sheath, black guard, and a hunter green hilt. He travels with Elric Kydo, though he is human, and that is often unknown.

Kaaru (K ah r oo) An odd black kitten that is able to turn into a panther. His species is unknown, as well as his age. In panther form, his claws and eyes are ice blue and the tip of his ears and tail are the same shade of blue. He is a swift agile creature able to breath blue fire, which can burn and freeze things. When he is in kitten form, he is a light weighted black cat with purple eyes. He is able to speak, not only mind-to-mind but verbally and is a companion to Alexia.

Joadd (J O a d) A(n) big muscular man about 37 with black and white peppered hair and beard and brown eyes. He is extremely friendly and owns the Golden Flames in Summersdale. He is able to speak in mind speech, and has nothing against Zychos, being one of Alexia’s allies.

Deaco Batosi (D E A c O) (B ah tOsI) A man about 42 with black hair and dark emerald eyes, he is thin but muscular and tall. He is also known as the Dark Lord, and controls the Shadow Throne, or the Dark Kingdom that lies in the Griffin Mountains. He is Also Yuki’s Father.

Kira Batosi (K E r a) (B ah tOsI) A thirteen year old girl with leaf green eyes and dark brown hair. She carries a katana sword named Kunar (Death Butterfly) and is Yuki’s younger sister. She is excellent in Illusion magic, for one her age, and for anyone at all.
Tyzo Koby Batosi (T I z O) (K O b E) (B ah tOsI) A fifteen year old boy with amber eyes and black hair. He too is cruel but he rarely fights, only when forced into it. He has a katana named Lutaru (Black Panther).

Captain Falcon A twenty five year old male with gold eyes and brown hair. He is incredibly smart and aware. He works for Deaco and is the head of his guard, Falcon knows about anything that goes on and is lethal to deal with. It is luck if you face him and live.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Ó PrologueÎ

Fifteen-year-old Kait Foster smiled happily. Beside her was her friend, Yuki Batosi. He had appeared in her life four years ago after he was placed into a foster home. No one knew his past, no one knew if he even had a past but everyone loved him. He was very athletic and very good with animals. He loved animals a lot.

“Hey guess what I had a dream about.” Kait laughed.

“What this time?” Yuki asked, she always had dreams about school or going to Japan or sailing on the ocean. Kait was a very adventurous girl.

“Well, I had a dream that I was in another world. It was wonderful. There were unicorns and nine-tailed foxes and people with animal ears and a lot of people were a kimono, you know those Japanese style clothes, but they didn’t call them kimonos, they called them cianchos. Funny word huh? Well there was this guy, he looked kind of mean... though familiar, and he had a sword it had a black blade and looked so cool. There were also funny looking lizard things that blew fire, red, green, and sometimes blue! It was so cool!” She leaped about happily. For a fifteen year-old, she was very hyper and very goofy at times. She looked at Yuki, and he seemed to be deep in thought.

“Is something the matter?” She asked.

“Huh? Oh, no nothing's the matter.” He smiled, but he didn’t seem happy.

“Was it the Biology test?” She asked, they took Biology class together and today was their big exam, they didn’t know how they did on it yet.

“Yeah, that’s it.” He sighed. “It was hard; I mean I think I missed at least half the test. Hope I don’t flunk it this semester.”

Kait laughed, “As if you’d flunk. You make straight A’s for the ‘for the love Nature’ stop acting like you’re going to flunk.”

“You’ve been reading those herb books again, haven’t you?” Kait read a lot. Instead of doing schoolwork, she would read… and read… and read. Kait blushed a little and looked away.

“I might have,” she mumbled. Yuki just laughed at his friend.

“We're still going to the movies tonight?” Kait asked, yawning.

“Yeah, Pablo and Chelsea will be there a little late, they have to work on their Chemistry project.” Pablo and Chelsea were two of their friends. Kait had known them since she was five years old, though they both were a grade ahead of her.

“I’d give anything to see those two work together.” She laughed. They might have been friends but when it came to school projects, they had different outlooks on it.

“Me too.” Yuki agreed. He looked at the sky, watching the clouds roll by. Kait heard Yuki whisper something. “What’d you say?” She asked looking at some flowers growing on the side of the sidewalk.

"Uh… nothing.” He said walking over to her. “What kind of flowers are those?” he asked. They were small light blue flowers with five petals and a yellow center. About four to six of them grew on a stem.

“Forget-me-nots. Beautiful aren’t they?” she smiled.

“That’s an odd name for a flower.” Yuki said walking down the sidewalk again.
Forget me not…

“It’s to do with their past and such. The legend of them, what they resemble and-”Yuki heard a thump and turned to find that Kait had tripped over a Siamese kitten. “MooMoo!” she scowled the kitten. “What are you doing this far from home? Okay, what are you doing five blocks from home, you naughty kitten.” She picked the kitten up and put her into her empty backpack.

“Are you alright?” Yuki asked helping Kait back up.

“Yeah.” She put the bag on her back; the kitten popped its head out of the opening mewing pitifully. “Just kind of hurt.” She said brushing her shirt off. It had some dirt on it.

“No homework I guess.” He said, referring to her once empty bag, which now held the kitten MooMoo.

“Yeah. Man! I wish the bus stop was closer to home.” She whined. They had to walk a little over half a mile to their homes. Yuki lived right next to her, so they always walked home after school together.

“It’s not that bad.” He stretched his arms in front of him. “Good exercise.”

They walked a couple of blocks when Kait stopped, thinking.
“What is it now?” Yuki called over his shoulder, his black hair fell into his face. It wasn’t long hair but it wasn’t cut extremely short. “That guy, in my dream looked so familiar but I just can’t…” She chewed on her bottom lip, trying to remember. Looking up, seeing his face, she remembered. “He looked like-” she was cut off by a loud crashing sound. MooMoo began to squirm and hiss; his kitten fluff stood on end. Once he managed to escape Kait's bag he ran. “MooMoo!” she called for the kitten but he was gone. Kait looked to Yuki; his eyes were wide with fright. As she stared at him, confused, it was as if he wasn’t there but he was. He was going transparent. “Yuki!” she yelled concerned, the wind picked up and she saw the trees around her, it was as if they were going to be blown over. “Go! Get away!” Yuki yelled at his friend, but she didn’t run. She grabbed his arm, which surprised her since she could see through him somewhat. “Idiot! Go!” But it was too late. Yuki vanished along with Kait. They appeared in a dark space. It felt as if there was no up and no down. She saw Yuki fall away from her, “Yuki!” She called reaching out, but he was too far away. “Yuki!” She called again. But everything went black. There was no sound, no feeling, she felt as if she didn’t exist. Help me!! Someone!! She tried to scream, but she had no voice, only thought. She felt as if she was falling…. falling… falling through the darkness, through the nothingness. She closed her eyes and when she opened them again she saw a sky, blue with clouds. Then everything went black again.

Last edited by Hazu; 05-27-2009 at 01:07 AM..
Old 05-27-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

very good;O(
but you made some errors
Originally Posted by Hazu View Post
Beside her was her friend, Yuki Batosi.
Originally Posted by hazu View Post
You make straight A’s for the ‘for the love Nature’ stop acting like you’re going to flunk.”

and you should have paragraphs, that way it is easier to read
and at the end of the prologue, it said she disappeared with kaiki, who kaiki? Did i miss a part? But other then that very good. Very curious on what is goign to happen.

edit: and what does the title neguma mean? just a random word? or another language

Btw, if you want me to delete this so you can put next chapter then just ask.

Last edited by Lirange; 05-27-2009 at 12:41 AM..
Old 05-27-2009, 12:41 AM   #5
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

o.o lolhow was hte first part a error? XD and ....... lol I never said anything about a Kaiki o.o

Thanks for pointing out hte erros xD I havent gotten to really re-read and fix some of them been busy.. and I hate re-reading it since Ive read it so much I have the story memorized.... and just recently finished it x-x

and I had to fix alot of copy and paste stuff from my words document and it took a while so I was irritated with it and was just like "FORGET IT" and went ahead nad posted it x-x lol I'll try to fix the paragraphs and stuff for the next chapter
Old 05-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #6
Lirange
Bad Kid

oh, lol, nvm ignore thatxD
must have been imagining things
Old 05-27-2009, 12:47 AM   #7
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

xD Rofl okay things like that happen to me at times too o-o I'll make sure to make it more legible next time, since withouth paragraphs and stuff its kind of irritating to try to read lol
Old 05-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
Lirange
Bad Kid

yea, wanna see the next chapter;D
this seems like it would be a manga
Old 05-28-2009, 07:03 AM   #9
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Ó Chapter #1 Î

...........She stared around her, blinking. She was in a forest; an odd girl… or creature leaned over her. She looked like a human but she had cat ears… Cat ears! She thought sitting up abruptly, her back was against a tree. “Who…what… what are you!?” Kait stammered.

“What am I?” The girl retorted. “I am Alexia. I am a Zycho. Apparently so are you. Does that answer your questions?” Alexia glared, her blue eyes turning green.

“I’m a… Z…Zy… what’s-it?” Kait stammered again, trying to get to her feet, but became dizzy and sat back down.

“Zy-cho.” Alexia repeated, slowly this time.

As Kait’s dizziness started to vanish, she noticed the girl was wearing a white and purple ciancho, it was a light purple almost a lilac.

Alexia handed Kait a small mirror type item. Looking in it she noticed she too was wearing a ciancho, how she got it, she knew not, it was different. Hers was black and red; the part that was normally white was red. Next, she noticed a broadsword strapped across her back, and then… her once green eyes were now light brown and… brown animal ears. “What the…” She gasped, all went black and she fainted again.

Kait woke again and found herself in a small room of a house, she sat up abruptly in the straw bed, and then she felt the top of her head, and to her distress found two furry animal ears, they really were there.

“You’re not from here, are you?” Alexia asked walking into the small room, holding two bowls of soup. Her eyes had returned to blue. “Because you don’t wake up a Zycho- it’s not poison.” She smiled as Kait hesitated to eat. Kait shrugged

I’m already with an odd… Zycho thing, in a place I have no clue where, what could be worse, she thought eating a spoonful. “This is great!” Kait exclaimed.

“Thanks, its Rosehip soup.” Alexia smiled, pleased. “Oh! By-the-way, what's your name?” She asked.

“Oh… It’s Kait.” She mumbled finishing her soup.

“Well, Hi Kait. My name is Alexia, like I said before. I’m a cat Zycho; you’re in the lands of Zenear.” Alexia smiled taking to bowls to the main room to be washed later. Kait followed her, “what kind of Zycho am I?” Kait asked, just to make sure and stepped outside.

“Dog.” She heard Alexia say.

Kait sat down on a rock near the house. She, Alexia, lived in the forest; the house was made of stone, the roof of wood. “It’s a cute little house.” She whispered.

“And you’re an odd little Zycho.” She heard someone snarl. Swirling around with a squeaked she found two boys behind her; one was a black haired wolf Zycho, the other, a dark brown haired human, the one who had spoken. He had his sword pointed at her throat, only three inches away… she screamed.

“Kiba, sheath your sword, now!” She heard Alexia yell. “She’s scared enough, as-is. I hope you’re not here to scare off my guest.”

“We would never, you know how Kiba is. He likes to scare people.” The black haired boy smiled innocently. He carried a quiver of arrows and a strung bow on his shoulder. At least he didn’t put a sword to my throat. She gulped.

He also wore a ciancho it was black and blue. The normally white part was light blue. His friend, Kiba wore the same except instead of light blue, it was hunter green.

“Oh shut-it.” Alexia snapped, blue eyes turning dark green, of annoyance. Kiba sheathed his sword; it was a normal sized sword, a katana, or Japanese styled sword.

“I give up on you two. If you don’t start behaving, you’ll make me really mad.” She smiled wickedly.

“I don’t think we want that.” Kiba said.

"Come in, you too Kait.” She sighed, heading into the house.

“Kait this is Elric,” Alexia introduced him, the black haired boy. “And this is Kiba.” The sword guy, Kait glared at him. “Kiba, Elric, this is Kait, she… just arrived in Zenear. There was a loud crashing sound then she appeared in the forest.” Kiba and Elric exchanged looks with one another.

“What’s the matter?” Alexia asked.

“When did you find her in the forest? Three days ago, right, when the Big Crash happened?”

“I was out for three days!?” Kait gasped, sinking into her chair at the table, where everyone sat at, they didn’t seem to have couches in this world. Alexia nodded and Elric and Kiba exchanged the uncertain look again. “Would someone please explain what that look is for.” Alexia hissed.

“Three days ago someone else appeared. We know him Alexia, Yuki, remember.” Elric said.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #10
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

“Yuki?!” Kait looked at Elric, her now brown eyes wide with horror; she had hoped that her coming here meant he stayed behind.

“You know him?” Elric and Kiba asked at the same time.

“Do… do you know where he is?” Kait asked, her new dog-ears twitching anxiously.

“He’s outside somewhere; I refused to waste my time on him. Kept saying he had to go back or something.” Kiba grumbled.

A dark brown haired boy stood in the doorway, his green eyes bright. “Hey Alexia, sorry I took so long.”

“Yuki!” Kait cried running to him, she knew his voice from anywhere. Yuki gasped in surprise. “Kait?” He asked hugging her. “I told you to run…” he frowned. “ Now you’re stuck here too.”

“Stuck here?” Alexia looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

“You know what I mean; she doesn’t belong in this realm.”

Kait looked at him confused, “How do you know them Yuki?”

“I’ll tell you, let’s go outside.” Yuki sighed. Why’d she have to get mixed up in this? He thought sadly.

They sat down in the grass, next to a tree. “Well… I came from this realm four years ago. I was… escaping something, you could say. Now my name really is Yuki Batosi, and I really am sixteen so I didn’t lie about that in your realm. Before I went into your realm, let’s see I was twelve when I met you and left this realm. I was about eight when I met those two, Alexia and Kiba. Our village was destroyed when I was eleven, we met Elric soon after that, his parents had been killed too, and so we all lived here, Kiba, a human, Elric and Alexia they are both Zychos, and me a Shape-Shifter, in the Lost Forest.” He looked at her; she seemed to be thinking.

“So many people died when you were young… that must have been hard.” She commented, feeling sorry for her friend.

“It was harder for Kiba and Alexia.” He sighed; it was sad remembering that day. “I really wish you would have stayed back in your realm.”

“If I had stayed there then I would have missed you too much.” She smiled. “Ma will take care of MooMoo and Pablo and Chelsea will have extra time to work on their chemistry project, it’ll all be fine.” This made Yuki smile; she always acts so brave and carefree.

“You’re always thinking on the bright side, huh? Oh yeah, your sword, do you know its name yet?”

“Uh… it has a name?” she asked, bewildered yet again.

“Of course.” He laughed. “Even mine, a sakabato, or reverse blade, has a name.” He said unsheathing the sword she just noticed hung at his side. “The sharpened end is on the opposite side, that’s how it’s a reverse blade.” He pointed out. “My sakabato is known as Ryuu, or Hidden Dragon,” he smiled, “because this weapon isn’t used for killing.”

Kait looked at it as he put it back in its sheath, “I wonder what my swords name is…” she said as they got up to go inside.

“Hey, Alexia.” Yuki smiled walking back into the house.

“Welcome back.” She smiled, happy to see your old friend again. “Kiba went fishing and Elric…” She shrugged. “You never know what he’s up to.” She laughed, her eyes a bright blue. Her eyes must change with her attitude… Kait decided.

“Now, Kait you’re not going to faint again, right?” Alexia teased.

“I’m not planning to any time soon.” Kait couldn’t help but smiled.

“That’s good.”

“Alexia, could you help her find her swords name? To get back to her realm, she might need it.” Yuki yawned.

“Sure,” Alexia sighed, “It might take a while, we’ll do it tomorrow, and it’s too late tonight anyways.”

“That’s sounds fine.” He yawned again; it was beginning to get dark outside now.

“Your things are in the barn.” She said, noticing how tired he seemed to be. “You were gone for four years, the owls missed you.” She laughed.

“Thanks.” He yawned again. “Night Kait, Night Alexia.” He said leaving, toward the barn, that was only about twelve or thirteen feet from the house.

Kait sighed, “This realm is so weird.”

Alexia just laughed, “I guess it’s different from yours but you’ll probably get use to it. Elric and Kiba just came back home from off traveling again, now Yuki is back.”

“Everyone here has a weapon and their all, still young…” Kait mumbled.

“You have to here; it’s not exactly a safe place.” Alexia just smiled, she loved how this place was. She loved the adventures and the dangers and everything about it. “Your room, the one you woke up in, is right there, mine is right beside it.” She pointed out. “The boys would rather sleep in the barn, I don’t blame them but those owls are… well their annoying.” She laughed.