Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
StealthStriker
Mushroom

StealthStriker is on a distinguished road
Is my Fighter Doomed? Advice Needed

Hey, After some KQs I noticed I have pretty low defence. I'm level 15 if it matters with these stats.

STR: 46+7
DEX: 30
END: 32+7
INT: 7
SPR: 16

Should I restart? My stats don't look great and people my level say they have 130-145 DEF. Thanks!
Old 09-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #2
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
I dont see a reason for you to restart. Your stats look fine to me.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #3
StealthStriker
Mushroom

Oh Okay, Should I add STR or Pump END? Thanks.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Well if your thinking you have very little defense then I would pump end but I don't think you need much end yet so I would add str for a while.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:13 PM   #5
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
you should do what you want.

those are the 2 stats most fighters pump, so just add to them how you like.

keep with 1:1 or maybe switch to 1:2 str:end, or even just pump one of those stats non stop. in the long run 7 misplaced points will make no difference.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:54 PM   #6
StealthStriker
Mushroom

Oh okay, I choose to pump END, when should i start pumping STR again?
Old 09-23-2007, 01:52 AM   #7
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by StealthStriker View Post
Oh okay, I choose to pump END, when should i start pumping STR again?
It will balance out. Later once you reach 20 and pump in your level 2 skills you'll notice your SP going down faster than your health. This isn't always good for the long haul exspecially when it comes to the Level 1 Power Hit (pretty strong.)

You'll notice you might want to balance out SPR too. It'll work on defense + SP.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:05 AM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
What you're doing now is good with the END. Perhaps just try to maybe round it out so it's in incriments of 5. So if you're pumping END right now, at job change or even during the course of your level-ups to make the STR +10 so you get that bonus.

If in any cause you feel that you're lacking SP, it's probably better to just use rings to pump that stat instead of putting in the bonus points into it. You can switch it up according what you're training on. If you have Potion Production and/or Scroll Production... you can choose to hunt in areas that drop the materials and eventually use the (forgot the name of the scroll) scroll that adds to your max SP amount.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:08 AM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I was tanking Marlone and Mara in the KQ with xx +2 END at level 20 (with Vitality and Def scrolls), so I don't see how you're doomed.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:19 AM   #10
Kixira
Imp

Kixira is on a distinguished road
Your stat point distribution don't make that much of a difference in this game if you really think about it. This is mostly due to the fact that when you level up you get stats added as well, which is your main source of getting stronger. If you choose to add str it doesn't make that much of a difference. You'll maybe have extra damage, but it won't be that noticeable of a difference. If you get End, you have extra HP/some def early on, but you can do without it and tank just as well (wackyboi's post).

Based on my experiences of a pure str fighter in cb and then a mostly end fighter in ob (5:1 end/str)

So no, you should not restart. 1:1 str/end isn't that bad of a build anyway. If you have less def than people your level, it's mostly because they have better armor than you, cleric buffs, or def scrolls on, and not the fact that you don't have pure end. I get a 13 def bonus only with 26 end (.5 def/end)
Closed Thread