Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
joshbl56
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: Toasty_Cleric, Toasty_Fighter, Toasty_Mage, Toasty_Trickster, Toasty_Tanker
Current Level: 60, 32, 36, 20, 1
Server: Bijou
joshbl56 has disabled reputation
Enhancement Guide/Update Info?

Hey everyone! I made a thread about having to ask about the enhancement feature that has been implemented in Fiesta Online because we do not have a page for it. I'm wondering why we don't.

I also noticed that some of the content isn't up-to-date. Why is that? Of all the wikis/guides I've looked at for Fiesta Online, this one seems to be the most up-to-date but we still don't have all the info we should.

I guess my main point is to ask this:

Is the wiki dying? Should we update it now? The answer would be much appreciated!
Old 01-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
globule
Crab

globule will become famous soon enough
Well the wiki is maintained by volunteers, so it is as up to date as we make it to be.

We are lucky that the hosters of this site are still hosting it even as most seem to have stopped playing.

Feel free to update the info that are outdated / add things that seem to be missing. I try to do so when I get some time
globule is offline   Reply With Quote