Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 02:31 AM   #1
JimJimster
Little Hob

In-Game Name: JimJimster:HawkShot
Current Level: 2x:2x
JimJimster is on a distinguished road
GM's dont seem to happy lately, noobs are huge problem

so today there was a mini dragon event in elderine and a full item upgrade event in roumen. i was at both but it wasnt to much of a fun feeling

at the mini dragon event [GM]Dakkon was in charge and things went like normal, 15 minutes or so to kill it and we were done. there were so many people spamming about the constant raining of chests to come that [GM]Dakkon got furious and left with no rewards to anybody.

ouch, that hurt. my friend and i didnt expect to be doing that event again any time soon because we wasted tons of stones and pots for nothing at all. pure waste of time

well we were assuming Mission Impossible would be a bit more fun, until i realized that my bow was only lvl 5 and it had 3 completed liscenses on it. that wasnt fun for me cuz i couldnt decided to risk it or not. i didnt so it was a waste of time for me to be there except i had a long conversation with [GM]iceman

so many people were puting up items that were not lvl 6 or above,were iviting the gm's to their party, or were inviting them to friends list that the gm's ended it early, cutting off all of the people w8ing patiently. the spamming retards got canceled off the list of items to be upgraded but [GM]Dakkon again got extremely angry.

so give [GM]Dakkon a break and get the noobs away from an event or else the game will be not even half as fun and we may never get events again. we could also lose [GM]Dakkon, a great gm that is willing to do events

im not trying to rant, im trying to be realistic.

PM me here or at outspark for userbars,*Be friendly!*

Last edited by JimJimster; 08-02-2007 at 02:43 AM..
Old 08-02-2007, 02:36 AM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
"With great power, comes great responsibility" - Spiderman's own words.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #3
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
Are you posting to as in thinking that Fiestafan's community are the spamming idiots?
Old 08-02-2007, 02:42 AM   #4
JimJimster
Little Hob

In-Game Name: JimJimster:HawkShot
Current Level: 2x:2x
JimJimster is on a distinguished road
no i should probably re phrase that i meant keep the noobs away from the events

PM me here or at outspark for userbars,*Be friendly!*
Old 08-02-2007, 02:45 AM   #5
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

Younger kids (Not trying to be stereotypical but it is true due to the fact that younger kids haven't matured yet) really don't understand common courtesy these days. Also, you really can't keep people away from events, they just go. The internet will always have a fair share of idiots that piss you off so try to ignore them. Most people (due to the MS stereotype) see GMs as some godly dude and end up spamming them questions/trying to befriend them for power.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:07 AM   #6
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: 4swordlink
Current Level: 33
4swordlink is on a distinguished road
True but they constantly told people to stop and they didn't. I broke my item's so it didn't matter. But the GMs are really pissed (PERIOD). They are tired and stressed i think. Managing a game is a lot of work. The problem is that people don't listen and all want to be picked. Also notice that these events will be impossible by OB. They will probably roll our characters back to 1 so save your items lol.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:10 AM   #7
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

People just want to be noticed by GMs and will go to extreme measures to be seen (I.E MS Tiger fans -.-). GMs, in my opinion, really shouldn't be treated so godlike. They're players just like us and really shouldn't be annoyed the hell out of.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:14 AM   #8
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

Sadly they have. I hope the General Community will notice that and be a little more careful on how they act. Cus at the rate we are going there will be no more events. Especially the event on Friday (endless treasure chest drops + 500% exp increase)
Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 AM   #9
Reveille
Phino

In-Game Name: Xanniss
Current Level: 15
Server: Bijou
Reveille is on a distinguished road
I was at the one in Roumen and it was a fricking mad house like 100's (not really but u get my point) just standing around the fountain in Roumen like 5 minutes before the event even started when I got there I was like "Spread out ppl dang" literally i said that cuz if the GM wasnt on his dragon u wouldnt be able to see him amongst all the nubs that dont listen.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:17 AM   #10
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

i don't think the GM could select people either well
Closed Thread