Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:24 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
RAGEEEee!!

Whyy are there so many WEIRDOS at the greenky area?!?! I wish all these people will play day and night and hurry up and level and get out of ittttt! (I wish I would out level them actually but then I know that'd never happen so I'll hope for the other).

First, there's one who asks for parties but ks us... then keeps stalking our party saying he's the lover of one of our guildmates (which, we know, is TOTALLY FALSE cuz our guildie too good for him <3). The NEXT day I got in a party with the same guy who called another girl "hun" (probably real gf this time). Soooo tempted to say "OMGGGG HE WAS CHATTING UP MY GUILD MATE LAST NIGHT, YOU KNOW". lmao. That guy was soo annoying @_@ kept ksing on multiple occasions (not on the same day as well).

Then.. there's another guy in my party that would ks other people because he reckoned the other party took all the mobs in the map... I mean, I can understand that, since they really did take a lot of the big greenkies and we weren't left with many, but ksing in the first place is not right. Would have been better if you ask first. >_>

Then there's another archer that would suddenly rage quit in the middle of a greenky party because she hated the quest (understandable) BUT THEN that caused the whole party to disband within 5 seconds... and I was left allll aloneeee.

BEFORE we also met a cleric that was too busy chatting in whispers to heal, leading to deaths of our poor mage because I was stunned (darn greenkies). Today I saw her again she went afk while her party went around killing all the greenkies (thank god I rejected party invitation.. cos she was in the party of the ksing archer I mentioned before).

Talk about afkers, there was another afker... he seemed pretty good and alright at first, but he went to brb because of phone and decided to shroom with us. Um, if you're gonna be gone for long, go away and shroom else where. He leeched the exp and drops and quest kills. Then when he came back for like 1 minute, and left after he finished his quest. Ugh...

SIGH. AND TO IMAGINE SEEING ALL THESE PEOPLE AGAIN WHEN WE DO MUDS, NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
wow sounds like it sucks when ur in high levels...
-patpat- its ok just imagine u killing them and you will feel much better

Last edited by Tamashiiryuu; 01-06-2009 at 03:40 AM.. Reason: i always ask myself how do survive my english classes? ><
Old 01-06-2009, 03:38 AM   #3
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
jus one word: noobs..... D:

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 01-06-2009, 03:40 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Makes you love WONDERTEAM even more.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:41 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
First, there's one who asks for parties but ks us... then keeps stalking our party saying he's the lover of one of our guildmates (which, we know, is TOTALLY FALSE cuz our guildie too good for him <3). The NEXT day I got in a party with the same guy who called another girl "hun" (probably real gf this time). Soooo tempted to say "OMGGGG HE WAS CHATTING UP MY GUILD MATE LAST NIGHT, YOU KNOW". lmao. That guy was soo annoying @_@ kept ksing on multiple occasions (not on the same day as well).
Yeah man.. I shot a greenkie from far away.. poisoned it and everything.. he comes up BEHIND ME (he was on THE OTHER SIDE of me from the greenkie) comes and KILLS it then go "oopsies" OMGGGGGGGGG I HAAAAAAAATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! There's nothing oops about that.. except Oops! Ur mum must hv dropped ur on the head when u were a baby!!!!

Then there's another archer that would suddenly rage quit in the middle of a greenky party because she hated the quest (understandable) BUT THEN that caused the whole party to disband within 5 seconds... and I was left allll aloneeee.
WTH?!

Talk about afkers, there was another afker... he seemed pretty good and alright at first, but he went to brb because of phone and decided to shroom with us. Um, if you're gonna be gone for long, go away and shroom else where. He leeched the exp and drops and quest kills. Then when he came back for like 1 minute, and left after he finished his quest. Ugh...
MWAHAH These people are fun.. after a short while I usually ban them from party and watch them get killed... That's what you get for shrooming at a bad spot MWAHAHAH

Good luck with Mud! Mud wasnt too bad when I did it.. but then again I avoided the area at peak times... so yeah...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-06-2009, 03:50 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Makes you love WONDERTEAM even more.
Yes, I am not doing the quest anymore without the WONDERTEAM.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:54 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
WTH LMAOOOOOOOOO. Why would you do that?!?!?!? At least when you're in party, you get kills. xD

Quote:
You kick these people out of party. It's amazing how fast they come back from AFK after you do.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:03 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
WTH LMAOOOOOOOOO. Why would you do that?!?!?!? At least when you're in party, you get kills. xD
No clue. Well. There were two clerics in the party, one fighter, one mage and one raging archer. The mage "went for a walk in Elderine", the other cleric said "brb" and flew off (not telling us where sh'es going). Then I finished my quest so I said "brb gonna hand it in". I was on the way back when the archer suddenly said "bye..." and just left. Another person got invited to the party so I was like, cool, spot replaced. THEN EVERYONE LEFT REALLY QUICKLY TOGETHER! O_O!

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
You kick these people out of party. It's amazing how fast they come back from AFK after you do.
LOL Yeah actually. That cleric who I watched AFK died once. Another cleric came to rev her and she actually got revived, meaning that cleric was there. Then she went back to AFK o-o and died a second time. I wasn't in their party so I really don't care but... this big greenky was hitting her shroom so I went to hit it. Then that ksing archer came and hit the greenky. I told him to have some courtesy and stop ksing, and they were like "oh but they were hitting my party member and I was saving her".

I was already there hitting the greenky, what's there to save when I was gonna tag aggro? >____________>" Isn't THAT spot claiming if you sit your party member afk, and say that all mobs in that area are yours, even when the rest of the party wasn't there? That same guy was complaining about people not sharing - I think he was doing the same thing himself, really.

OH and one other noob-type of perosnality I left out in my first post:

Then, you get those that say "i just need 3 more big greenkies and I'll be out" and KS all your big greenkies even though you were clearly hitting it first. Geez, if everybody comes and says "i only need 3more", we are never gonna get OUR quest done, are we? =.= Usually I don't mind so much, but that day, it was a totally raging day because there were lots of ksers around so it was like, UGH!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 04:06 AM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
at the last thing.

I don't think he would have even been that bad if he hadn't been an annoying prat.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Honestly, I avoided high leveled areas as a lower level because people tend to think youll follow them arouns shouting party. Now that im high enough level to go to these areas I have noticed one thing.

Nothing changes.

Collapsed Prison is the same as forest of mist, but with bigger monsters and dumber n00bs.

I feel your pain. Funny stories.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Closed Thread