Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 12:44 AM   #21
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
and this other girl was like "stop complaining" and she said "I'VE FOUND YOUR GUILD DIE!!" its like... wth?
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO epic. Did we get warred?
Old 12-29-2008, 05:42 AM   #22
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Lol What the heck.

Forming an alliance huh? Half the guilds in Epith are bullies. One asked to war us in which I didn't have a problem but I told him that no one wanted to fight so we'll have one later. So 'later' comes and he wars us without warning... everyone else was out grinding cause they all had less than 50% to go. He then decides to hunt us down cause no one showed up. :eyeroll: To keep some form of peace I went to Uruga for him to just kill me (I wasn't going to put up half a fight due to lag even without the level difference). At least I showed some backbone? Gtfo, we were out leveling and you went out and killed those who didn't even put up a fight.

Reason for the GW? He was pissed. Hey, if you want to be emotional go find some other guild like ***** who'd enjoy a pointless fight.

So there you have it. I'm not about to form alliances with dumb people with little to no common sense.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:35 AM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO epic. Did we get warred?
We didnt get warred... but her target turned to the other girl when she said she complains like a 2 years old XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #24
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I was mowed down in CP2 while I was questing. I didn't have time to say "stop don't want to fight" because I died before I could say it. Seriously.

I've said before that I would make my fighter into more of a pvp build and, since my guild doesn't war much, I'd go to a different one. But I have yet to find one active, relatively big guild that wars and does it with integrity. Plus, I'm so fond of my guildies, I doubt I could leave.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #25
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cillia View Post
there's an evil guild for every server :S i think...
Agreed. Or several evil guilds, to form an alliance D:

Sometimes there are "evil" guilds that are really just misunderstood, but some are just idiotic.

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread