Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #11
zakpat84
Little Hob

In-Game Name: " "
Current Level: around 40+-
Server: Teva
zakpat84 is on a distinguished road

Omg. everyone can say wat they want (called freedom of speech)
but this was the worst spate of event quests ever! i missed most of the others , when i did the turkey legs one i was sick to death of searching for shrivelled toenails, i thought at least for xmas it would be a treat
Old 12-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #12
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
i won't say much but i agree on zakpat that it is a freedom a speech but it still a pvp , anyone can kill you, i stay around isis in teva since i know her * laugh* she a good friend. i have some problem with player in the game since i been to them a long time ago and i found out one my friend quiting the game which make me sad because he a true player.

But mostly I mean the other MMo make the event More easy like maple story i was playing i got 25 event item in one hour which was a piece of cake but fiesta event is more tough and hard to do.

And Beside Getting Angry About People Doesn't ( shock he say that) Help you In the game. Since Its a Pvp people will kill Each otther I mean come on its a event in a pvp. I mostly go in the first battle zone or Urugan battle zone. Beside you getting kill by player .you will get kill by Holy dragon which is a pain in the butt. lucky i stun that pain in the butt dragon in the game befor getting kill by it TT___TT.

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Last edited by DarkPysics; 12-20-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: More Suff i whanted to say to Make Point
Old 12-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #13
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I really haven't seen it being all that bad. I popped in a couple of hours here and there and people seemed to be really polite, for the most part. Sure, there were a few people just sort of randomly killing everyone, but it didn't seem malicious. I really thought it was funny when low-leveled people would come up and try and stun me and stuff. I never attacked anyone first, but you better believe I put some people on the ground.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:55 AM   #14
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
FBZ1 is the worst. Don't go there as far as I can tell. Even the nubbier level 15s try to kill someone lower than them. And the higher levels will attack you if you even go in their area. Plus the chest spawns are far enough.

FBZ3 is still my favorite, but only if you can stand a Devastate long enough to get the chest.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #15
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
FBZ1 was relatively quiet today. I was in there with a 7x and we saw only three other 7xes and I don't think we saw any 8xes. And they mostly behaved. Most people were under 5x. And it's true that even nubs will pick off other nubs if they're higher lvl still. I was in there killing players who were repeatedly killing much lower lvl players that didn't stand a chance. And, of course, looking for quest items too.

FBZ2 is bad if you're in the place where the chests always spawn because there are always high-lvls working together to monopolize the area via AoEs. But if you go out of those areas, you're okay.

FBZ3 is relatively tame, but in my opinion, this is because most people can't knock each other off in under a few seconds, so it's not worth attacking.

Lol, I don't thinks event is too bad. It is the type of event where higher lvls get an advantage, but OS isn't going to change it. And honestly, this event isn't the only event where high lvls have an advantage. It's just much more apparent because you're getting killed by them.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:01 AM   #16
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I was targetted so many times. D:

But Miria got them back for me. <3
Closed Thread