Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-31-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
Lightburb's Blurb - In Development Is Back

Hello Isya,
I recently saw a thread on the forums congratulating GM's. (http://outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312425) It's not often that we get these, and I just wanted to say it's greatly appreciated. While it's not always apparent, we have an internal slogan which is commitment to excellence. I'm sure a lot of people might feel that we fall short of that, and I will admit sometimes we do. But it is our goal and what we strive to achieve.
Along those lines, I felt it would be good to highlight your very own GM_Kobal. In case you haven't noticed, the In Development (http://fiesta.outspark.com/news/development) section was added back to the page and is now being hosted by GM_Kobal. The history of the page is we were having a hard time updating it because things took more time to discuss that we'd hope, and often the feedback on things was... how shall we say not so positive. But Kobal championed for bringing it back. We're aiming to keep this around as long as the feedback we get is constructive. So go Kobal! Someone get him some curry, STAT!
In other news, last night's maintenance to move the servers when pleasantly well ::knocks on wood::. I was personally a little worried, but luckily things went rather well. We had a few scares, but it ended up being ok. The bad news is that means there was no new content to push out this week.
The good news is we'll have some content going out next week. I can't going to specifics ::cough cough:: auto questing up to level 60 ::cough cough:: because we're still testing and nothing is guaranteed right now. However, I will say I'm really hoping to get new treasure boxes ready for GM events. Actually we've been working with Onson to build out a tier of treasure boxes. Some of them work, but others not so well. If all of them are working, it should be a good revamp to various events. (More appropriate rewards/prizes).
We've also finalized the design for the custom Flip Camera we're giving away. But you'll have to bug Kobal if you want an early glimpse.
In unrelated news, I still use two spaces after a period. Apparently that is not the proper style anymore.
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote