Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-12-2010, 09:38 AM   #51
Hotaru
Slow Slime

Hotaru is on a distinguished road

Phew...
Im not at that stage yet
Hotaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #52
Ryozuma
Speedy Slime

Ryozuma is on a distinguished road
You know you're addicted to Fiesta when you stay up till 5 am grinding just to lvl
Ryozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #53
Avaly
Bored Imp

Avaly is on a distinguished road
Hmm, there's lots I can think of. *tries to choose*

You know you are addicted to Fiesta when you check the Fiesta website more often than your email, Facebook, and pretty much all other sites combined. ^^;
Avaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #54
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
when u go to a friends party and it's attacked by armed robbers, and u start taking a knife and tanking cuz u think out of all the people there a cleric will heal u... and when ur blood covers a nearby rock, u eat it cuz u think it's a hp stone and when u die, before judgement u say "WHERE ARE THE FREAKING CLERICS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?, GIMMIE A REZ!!!!!!!"
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #55
Avaly
Bored Imp

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 View Post
when u go to a friends party and it's attacked by armed robbers, and u start taking a knife and tanking cuz u think out of all the people there a cleric will heal u... and when ur blood covers a nearby rock, u eat it cuz u think it's a hp stone and when u die, before judgement u say "WHERE ARE THE FREAKING CLERICS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?, GIMMIE A REZ!!!!!!!"
Gory....but I still lol'd.

You know you are addicted when you go to carve a pumpkin and the first idea that comes to your mind is Fiesta and then you spend large parts of three days designing and carving it. *guilty and ashamed* Lol
Old 12-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #56
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

it's gory cuz I wanna make up for the blood and guts that dun appear when u slice harkans apart with an axe... why can't I have a gore level under settings... but the best would be a win button...
Old 12-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #57
Avaly
Bored Imp

Because it's a 13+ game and too cutesy a game for blood and gore. Lol. You just have to have a good imagination if you want to see the land splattered with blood and bits of flesh.

On topic:

You know you are addicted to Fiesta when you dream about leveling up and when you log in next, you are confused as to why you are a level behind what you thought you were.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #58
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

uhh... it's no too cute cuz otherwise it would only have huge heads and small bodies like maple, I do have a good imagination, and yes, that scenario happens to me very often...

u Noe ur addicted when u watch sorcerers apprentice and u say, " fireball is not like that!!!!"
Old 12-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #59
baktwerel
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Arisha
Current Level: 6x
Server: Legel
baktwerel is on a distinguished road
You know you are addicted if you bring your laptop to class (nothing suspicious yet in a university) during event time (^^'), and play in class while the teacher is explaining something <-<' ...

*looks around*

I really wanted that lovesick costume, okay? >8I Stupid blossom event... making me harvest for weeks...
baktwerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #60
xShizumax
Speedy Slime

xShizumax is on a distinguished road
lol those were 3 weeks of farming 24/7 for me to get that lovesick outfit! x3 .. lets see hmm..

You know you are addicted to fiesta when you dream about grinding and pk'ing, and about yourself casting skills irl O.O.. xD what?!? i did dream once that i was casting inferno's all over the place ;o
xShizumax is offline   Reply With Quote