Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-28-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
TempuS
Slime

In-Game Name: _TempuS_
Current Level: 108
Server: Bijou
TempuS is on a distinguished road
Petition: Ban ~~~ from Bijou!

The point of this thread is not that hard. If you agree with me and want <removed> permanently banned from Bijou or fiesta in general really please sign your name in this thread below. There are many violations that she does and does not get banned for. Many upsetting trials unseen that need to be brought out. I would not be here to make this thread if there were not good reason for it.

Constantly she has begun to wear this server down and taken the "Bijou Drama" to a completely different level.
<removed> takes whatever she wants without question. If you are grinding that mob is no longer yours, it is hers. She has continually walked up to grinding parties and just sat there stealing their mobs for literally hours to days on end without stop.
She slanders everybody she can at an attempt to make herself look good.
Ever since she has come back the server has taken the turn for an absolute worst. She is no competition and brings nothing to the server but trash and bad attitude.
She hates kids.
She brings disease to our community
She is racist.
I for one am completely sick of this

If you are like me and want to make a change for our server. For the Better. Please sign this petition so that we can make our server clean.

If you have any stories to add in please do so. I tried to keep this as close to TOS rules as possible so please do the same so we can show OutSpark that we are serious about having her off of Bijou.
1. _TempuS_
2. NinjaRabbit
3. Ralath
4. Dthugtherealist

Last edited by Loveless; 10-28-2010 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: No blacklisting.
TempuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Ye-ah, this place frowns upon calling out individuals. Your post is going to get seriously edited, heh.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:08 AM   #3
NinjaRabbit
Slime

In-Game Name: NinjaRabbit
Current Level: 73
Server: Bijou
NinjaRabbit is on a distinguished road
I'm signing!!!

NinjaRabbit
NinjaRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:38 AM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Ralath

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:56 AM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
You might have better luck on the officials, cause a majority of us no longer play Fiesta.

Wouldn't a simple report to a GM staff solve the problem?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:45 AM   #6
Dthugtherealist
Slime

Dthugtherealist is on a distinguished road
Dthugtherealist you already know man I'm backing you 100%
Dthugtherealist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Please do not blacklist players on these forums. If you believe a player has violated ToS, which is a serious offense by the way, then you should take it up with Outspark. Not a fansite.

Good day.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote