Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Behavioral Limits.

Hey. I need to ask something.

Is it dumb to /s a Kill Stealer's name when you get KS'd? I seriously wanted to do that many times, but I thought about it and didn't say anything.

Shouting their name to a map would get people to avoid them, and give them a bad reputation. However, I've considered that a /s riot could occur so I didn't say anything many times. The first time that I've fought back and stood up to myself, I got called a Pansy. If i /s it, the sensible people would share my views? Or they can just tell me to get over it and stop bitching.

Give your opinions?
Old 11-28-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

In-Game Name: Cleric007
Current Level: 3x
Server: Apoline
Spells is on a distinguished road
KSing happens all the time and there really isn't anything we as players can do. Except for remembering names and avoiding people who do so. But "/s" does help when you're being constantly KSed, the one time incidents, not so much. =/ It's a tough one but we all pretty much bite our lips and move on...

Spells - WizMage LvL 29 Inactive
Sharp_Arrows - Archer LvL 25 Inactive
Old 11-28-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i hvnt heard any shouts about KSers ever... (though i dont pay too much attention to normal chat)

i think ppl usually just take care of themselves if there are KSers around... either move away, KS them back, train them (if they are bots, which u can report)...

shouting their names wont really be much use, since all u can do is warn people that there's KSer in the area, but u cant stop them from KSing which is more the matter....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I see shouts all the time in Uruga "Everyone watch out, _____ is KSing". I see nothing wrong with it as long as you're mature about it. Like "Keep an eye out for _____, he/she has been KSing me a lot." Not "OMG ______ YOU FKHEAD1!11111!!!1!!!! STOP KSING OR ELSE I TRANE YOU!!!!!!"
Old 11-28-2007, 09:51 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!

and not spam it...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I see it all the time in Apoline. People have been shouting about kill stealers. Of course 90% of the time it's the "OMG YOU F'ING NOOB!!" sort.

I believe that if they do it more than once (and you've told them to stop as well) that's reason enough for you to warn the others in the area. I usually kill steal them back and they get the idea to bug off since I deal more damage, therefore more exp on my part anyway.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #7
asdarknessfalls13
Imp

In-Game Name: Shinza
Current Level: 25 going 26
Server: apoline
asdarknessfalls13 is on a distinguished road
heres wat id o i follow em, call em a noob, and ks once from em, i do not do the last thing most of the time most o the the time i call em a noob and go on with my bussiness
Old 11-28-2007, 10:42 PM   #8
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Oh okay. I thought about it and shouting a warning out may cause trouble... So yea :x. I'll just follow them and use darknessfalls's method hohohohoho.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
My bets are that the kser would probably scream back at you and that will most likely frustrate you more, so I personally wouldn't shout it. I'm sure they'd make everyone hate them anyway by kill stealing other people anyway.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:36 PM   #10
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
i think one way that might work if all else fails is something like "/s (person's name), please stop ksing." some people do not understand english, so u may want to try "/s (person's name), please do not attack a monster that another person is attacking, and find a monster that no one is attacking". of course sometimes it doesnt work like when the other person doesnt even speak or the other person just decided to be an ass (which he would be even if u didnt shout anyway) but so far other then calling frens to help to ks this is one of the best ways i know of...

P.S. yes, i do use the abovementioned method sometimes

Last edited by NotMyWay; 11-29-2007 at 01:46 PM..
Closed Thread