Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Zanori/iSpirit/Isuma
Current Level: 89/85/85
Server: Apoline
Isuma has a spectacular aura aboutIsuma has a spectacular aura about
Cleric Grinding Guide 40+

Alright by my calculations this is the way to lvl a battle cleric,

Lvl 40 -Solo mob goblins and Procks pull a huge mob n get somewhere, where no one wil bother you or ask for party, Make sure you scroll out vit def aim dex n party buffs even for solo, thats the best way from 40 to 41

Next is 42 (Personally didnt stay this lvl that long XD) I just aoe'd with lvl 56+ partys

Ill be posting more after i get home XD going to lunch XP
Old 02-26-2008, 03:49 AM   #2
XxDokuroChanxX
Slime

In-Game Name: xXDokuroChanXx
Current Level: A Fresh 20! :D
Server: Teva
XxDokuroChanxX is on a distinguished road
Too bad im not at that lvl yet, but I can use this for future reference.

Thanks

xXDokuroChanXx [20x]

xXAmberEyesXx [On Hold]

Last edited by XxDokuroChanxX; 02-26-2008 at 03:52 AM..
Old 02-26-2008, 05:51 AM   #3
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

Haha I just a little Downtime kill Tortures so im sorry i know its way past lunch XD

Ok Lvl 43- Your quests are good enough but at least try to get to uraga n test solo an orc, if you do this now it will save you alot of humiliation when you lvl 50 n think you cant solo an orc XD >.> But Mosty at this lvl SEG is your best friend and Harkans are just some neighbor hood kids you wantto beat up, luckily theres a spot where you can attract all the Hakans in the world at the second of death another one spawns if you time it right, as soon as you exit the gate you stand facing a hill o harkans n your like Holy **** well meet your neighbor hood bullys, but this time you have a hammer an a shield just walk o the top of the hill n at the first uprise in the hills top point theres a tree with a harkan in front or behind it (idk y but its always there) kill that hakan n about two more come at you, kill them with enough time apart n run out to bring two more in, you might notice each time you kill two from the outside spawn point they spawn cloer n as one ies another respoawns well, meet the love of your life THE INFINITE HARKAN HILL!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 44- Ok, best lvl to just mess around grind solo if you can but in this your bffs are ogres in SEG, same as Harkans but at the end of Harkan hill on the other side there are ogers posted up on the side one in the remains of building stay against the wall adjacent of the building and draw in two ogres but instead of running out to draw more you let them come to you, they wonder more than the harkans so if you have your timing right you can bring in the Ogres BowlXD

Lvl 45- I hate this lvl so much of my life i was stuck there for about a week but i found out what to do, Step one Tortures eheh thats a no no, Prisoners no way!!!!!!!!!!!! Head to Concealed prison but make sure as you clerics get towards the center of the bridge cast invince n run past the Templer, Mdmg sucks a** but once you enter the prison gates youll like it as long as you can lure only Karasian Soldiers n no Templers your on the home stretch for lvl 46

46 I'm at now, The most i can tell you i AOE for the first 21% solo for 30% which sounds hard but it isnt if you follow the 45 guide n if you have patience you will learn you can kill red stonies but it takes time and alot of healing uness you have a complete battle cleric t3 aim t3 def t3 vit t3 eva buff and your hole suit weapon n shield are +9, if you have all that congrats im your new best friend XD >.>

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin
Old 03-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
I solo in in this manner:
GC: 30-38
CP: 38-40
Uruga: 40-50
AEW: 50-54
FOS: 54+

Also if you have friends that can make t3 defense/vitality you can start duoing with a level 40 archer (with those 2 scrolls, possibly t1 aim, green gears, and an endure) on blue clovers (kills amazingly fast). You will reach 50 along with the archer in less than a week from 40-50.

Edit: the duo target should be blue clovers, the path up to the FOS gate should be a safe spot as long as no trains come by (a violation anyway). if you're mobbed you're kind of screwed without other clerics nearby.

Last edited by Ethelinde; 03-12-2008 at 04:42 PM..
Old 03-22-2008, 04:44 AM   #5
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 60
oOAnubisOo is on a distinguished road
Freaking Excellent Thread. ***Claps*** Excellent Thread.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

Errm yeah I haven't been here in a while xD
So umm since i last wrote on this thread... I was 46... now im a comfy 66~~~!!!!!! Luff meh, Ok, 47 On weeeeeeeeeee

Lvl 47:: Love yourself buf yourself n go to Cp1 and kill Spiders if you can live from the one Templar that spawns over and over in the same spot, just time it right n keep killing it before the spiders spawn(its spawns faster than spiders btw) Spiders n sword bodies give you lovely exp at your lvl be happy t only gets hader here on ot.

48:: Dont really remember that lvl most i can say is get a harkan liscense n invest in str end gear then go to SEG (Scaffold Execution Ground) And train on Harkan hill but try to find your max number you can take, like you limit but of harkans and ogres. If that is right for you head north into the Undead Prisoner Torture Field (I name my favorite areas) Just make an aoe party well at the lvl you might get wont be much of an aoe but you get the idea.

49:: Omfg this lvl sucks, first of all you get 1 quest thats the upside... Downside.. its bugged!!! Ok i know your ready to panic but if you saved up your lvl 40 dungeon quests just go to Uruga for about i would say 60% aoe then head back to CP1 and find a dungeon party. Pretty easy. GGK quest will get you to atleast 98% if not repost here X _______________X n get your money back >.> So when you get 98% time to give your old friend Mr. rc a visit again, you remember him from lvl 43, well hes back, now kill him it should be faster about this time XD

50 - 54: Aoe in Abyss, its your bestfriend along with 51+ archer, it may sound like your using them but your benefiting each other >.>

55:: Abyss takes longer at these lvls as you see your max exp reach near 1 mil, dont be discouraged, use your BOD dungeon quests now, its fun about 1.3k per kill in full pt i think (if your the highest lvl) remember ppl no matter what just think about the t2 buffing powers >.> and what comes next after that XD.

56 - 58 :: Welcome to the aoe again lol wither Red trumpies with a 60+ mage or duo with a 60+ archer for duo aoeing fun, more exp more drops more silence >.>

59: Ahh the refreshing scent of this...!! wait i think i skipped this lvl Xd yup i was such in a rush there was an exp event n i found myself in an aoe pt in FoS gaining about 2k per kill XD, i dont suggest you look for one, just make sure you know tanks that like to aoe sylphs, it helps alot.

Ahhh im done typing for right now >.> This is Isuma signing wait nvm im just going to be reading posts >.> cya bb later to add from 60 quest for str clerics n 61-66

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin
Old 04-20-2008, 08:06 AM   #7
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
that itallics hurts my eyes xD
Old 04-20-2008, 08:09 AM   #8
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

Originally Posted by Flowersss View Post
that itallics hurts my eyes xD
Go...away...stalker....

Old 04-20-2008, 08:16 AM   #9
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
A whole essay in itallics >.< every try reading one like that?
Old 04-20-2008, 08:17 AM   #10
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

The whole things not in italics... its only my siggy in italics...

Closed Thread