Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 11:05 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Another Lovely KQ Experience

If it needs to be moved to spam, please do, didn't know which one to make it.

I just have to rant on about one of the worst KQ experiences. I go in as a Lv18 full END fighter... thinking I'll be able to level to 19 or even get pretty close to 20.

Just my luck we have an arrogant little cleric who happens to be of higher level too who just runs off leaving everyone behind. If that wasn't bad the rest of the people doesn't know how to avoid mobs so we've got monsters chasing the mages and archers. Seeing that none of the clerics were stopping to help them out I had to taunt all those monsters to keep them off the rest of the people. But I wasn't getting healed either so I'm burning pots/stones just to keep people alive. Being a tanker that's my job but that's also the clerics' job as well!

Now this particular player by the name of McDonald starts arguing with one of the fighters about reviving people or not. I mean, if you have hearts to spare then by all means use it if you're being ignored and not just lie there helplessly. If you don't have any left then sure, go ahead and yell until they get their butts off and revive.

Well because of that argument he decided not to heal anyone... and even though I was the lowest leveled fighter there I had to be the tank for the bosses. Though the rest of the clerics (only two left) were healing me non-stop as well as trying to res the fighters who can't even take one hit or know how to use the pots/stones button. I thought I'd do it for the rest of the people so I burned my pots/stones too...

If it wasn't troublesome enough, the McDonald kid kept luring monsters our way to just make himself more of an a**.

The other fighters wouldn't do any of the debuffs on the bosses nor would they rotate stun. They'd complain if they die because they won't use their pots. Finally I died because I just ran out of potions to help myself and the boss runs after a mage... the other stupid fighters won't use Taunt for goodness' sake and lets her die. Then myself going up to him to help her out die as well...

And instead of getting Revived they leave me there when I helped to tank the boss the whole time!!... So I ended up with nothing! Argh!!! Okay, end rant.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:27 PM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Whoa... I'm more surprised I read all of that. D:
Old 09-20-2007, 11:35 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

Lol, good job. I tend to write big honkin' paragraphs... :O
Old 09-20-2007, 11:42 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah that's just bad luck that u got into a team where ppl rather talk (or complain) rather than doing a proper job. Sounds like no one else know wat they're doing as well... a team with 3 clerics should work well enough if nobody does anything stupid (but it looks like the only sane ppl in ur room was u and 2 other clerics..)

my hardest, yet most exciting KQ was when i got into a Mara KQ where i was the ONLY cleric (low lvl.. about 18 maybe) and only have one tanker (also about lvl 18-19)... 1 hit from Mara took about 60~70% of his life and my heal only heals about 40%... he was potting non-stop while i was healing non-stop.... everyone else is also potting coz they knew they wont expect any heal...

what was worst... was after Mara died.. everyone healing... 1 dead so i went to rev... but accidently aggro Marlone (i didnt know he was standing there i swear) and it chased after me then everyone... few died... i rev whoever i can but i think most just got up and fight...

someone was yelling "WHO PULLED WHO PULLED!" and someone said "it was no one's fault, the cleric rev and aggroed it".... i was like woopz... but no one said anything... =D they know i'm too important to complain LOL even though i aggroed it twice... LOL (ok ok it was like my 3rd KQ there and i didnt actually know that Marlone was the boss... LOL so i wasnt particularly careful)

but yeah... all in all... we won in the end... so... is a team of people with common sense and KQ will be a good game!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-20-2007, 11:53 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

It's not so much the level of the people or their experience when it comes to any game. It's the person behind those characters and their own common sense and ability to work as a team.

But to make up for the loss in that KQ... later while in Sea of Greed a nice little Treasure Chest popped up in front of me. That was rather interesting.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:46 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ahh did it hv a pet in it??
i've found 2 tresure chest in my Fiesta life and both didnt hv any pets =(

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-21-2007, 12:51 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeah, Mara KQ is the one that needs the most cooperation from the team. It's really frustrating the whole way if you don't get a nice group. Least that treasure chest made up for it. ;D
Old 09-21-2007, 01:23 AM   #8
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
hardly see what you have to complain about. If you think that's bad, dont catch me in a Mara KQ in a bad mood or when i'm feeling especially mean.

3 maras, 2 marlones. needless to say, that KQ was not successful.

really the best part was eveyrone freakin out on me

other person:you pulled a fake one you noob!
me: i pulled 2 fake ones, and i did it on purpose you moron.
other person: omg you're such a d!ck.
other person: wow get a life you loser.
me: you're the one freakin out you're going to lose a quest on a free online game.
me: but i'm the one with no life.
me: seems logical.

edit: this is why KQs need a vote kick function. although by the time they could have kicked me it would have been too late.

Last edited by KY_Jelly; 09-21-2007 at 01:27 AM..
Old 09-21-2007, 02:05 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

Fridatta has a nice bow. Lol.

You know what in that KQ if I was an Archer I would've pulled those bosses for the hell of it. It's so annoying to have to go through with ppl like the ones you mentioned.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #10
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
I've had about the same experience with that guy. He refused to heal anyone except the tank, nor revive anyone except the one who pulled the fake Marlone to the other side of the ship. There I was, being dead without any more lifes to spare T.T