Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
A few questions

So I have been trying to figure out a couple things - I've looked on fiestaonlinehq.com, here and on the wiki (and I may be missing something) - I can't seem to find the answers to these questions:

1) Does Hobby go faster than the Wooden Horse? Is he worth buying? Why/why not?

2) How much faster does the red house regen HP/SP than the default house?

3) What are the stats of all the shoulder pets (which is best/for which class)... So far I've seen the mini slimes, keblings and honeyings. I'm not sure what their stats are bc I have only seen them being sold a couple times (and I didn't jot it down at the time, unfortunately).

Thanks for any advice!!

~Noëlle(irl)~
Old 09-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
1) No, they're the same speed, but the wooden horse consumes floatation stones a LOT faster, so you'll have to buy more floatation stones all the time, where as the Hobby consumes it slowly and you will only need to buy it once in a while. But the costs are different so I guess they both even out in prices in the end... oh and I like the look of Hobby better. =D

2) Not sure but it's only a little faster I think (I don't remember going WOW at the regeneration speed when I had it in CB).

3) Shoulder pets should have +1 to all stats I think. That's the only types I've seen, but the higher the level mob, the more it sells to the NPC. xD
Old 09-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
Kiedo
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Evade
Current Level: 51
Server: Teva
Kiedo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
2) How much faster does the red house regen HP/SP than the default house?

3) What are the stats of all the shoulder pets (which is best/for which class)... So far I've seen the mini slimes, keblings and honeyings. I'm not sure what their stats are bc I have only seen them being sold a couple times (and I didn't jot it down at the time, unfortunately).

2) It's something like 20% more HP/SP for each time it recovers. It's worth it, trust me.

3) The pets that can be attained from treasure chests (the three you named) each give +1 to all stats. The premium pets that we've seen so far can give either +3 or +5 to all stats.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the info everyone

I thought maybe the pets had different stats that benefitted different classes better. I want a honeying!!

~Noëlle(irl)~
Closed Thread