Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 06:57 AM   #1
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Anyone play RO?

If anyone around here does could one of you tell me the difference between a Wizard and a Sage? Oh and does anyone know a great build for either of them? I was thinking something like pure INT but this game seems more complicated than that.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Sages are awful IMO. I never really got far with mine, but I think all they could do is element weapons. I could be wrong, though.

Wizards in RO are typical wizards. Huge spells, huge damage. Judging from your posts on here, I'm 100% positive you'd like wizards.

Also, I'd max Dex and Int. Dex decreases cast time, and Int increases damage.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Ah, okay. Thats all I really needed to know. Thanks a bunch Righty. Oh and besides DEX and INT, is there anything else I might need or invest in?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:38 AM   #4
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Mage isn't a great class to start off with in RO. You should make a melee class and hunt down the cards and accessories you need to get your casting speed up. I think insta-cast is around 150 dex, but I dunno if you'll be able to reach that.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-18-2008, 09:40 AM   #5
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Mage isn't a great class to start off with in RO. You should make a melee class and hunt down the cards and accessories you need to get your casting speed up. I think insta-cast is around 150 dex, but I dunno if you'll be able to reach that.
As much as I wish I could, I can't. That would be like telling Superman to go eat a bowl of kryptonite and live. Dx
Closed Thread