Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 07:31 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
$%^&

I hate this particular individual on the official forums. He/she goes into threads and posts crap that has nothing to do with the OP. Not even a single thing!!

"LOL" "Hi _insertnamehere_" Seriously person, GTFO.

It irritates me even more when that said person goes into the troubleshooting/bug reporting threads. You're not even remotely helpful go get your post counts elsewhere.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:36 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Hence one of the reasons I don't visit the officials.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:39 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
tried to find the person you were talking about. haha. stalked a couple of your threads in the bug reporting section...

And then I gave up because there were just too many possibilities.... xD
Old 11-11-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

Oh it's there... it's the latest one I responded to. >.> But yeah seriously... /pullshair

I had an "almost" flamewar with that individual because they were being such an idiot when myself and another member were trying to figure out how to solve the odd shut down problem. We had 3-4 pages of conversation trying all sort of methods... and they come in asking what was wrong. If you're going to just talk out of your ass gtfo please. I -repped for their obviously unhelpful and rude post towards the other person... idiot +repped me but flamed me out.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Lol I was having this debate on the officials whether Honeying should be nerfed or not. Basically (well at first anyway, since we kind of came into an agreed solution in the end) I and another member said it shouldn't be nerfed, while another one said it should. He wasn't saying it should be nerfed because it's IMPOSSIBLE to do, but for various other reasons. He knows it's possible to beat (and stated so many times), yet we got countless members coming into the thread saying "IT IS POSSIBLEEEE I'VE DONE IT BEFOREEEEEEEEE". I mean, they're not rude (well some were a bit, some weren't) or anything, it' just... ugh, we KNOW, at least read the posts properly first if you're gonna disagree to it. =___="
Old 11-11-2008, 08:51 AM   #6
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
Hi _Loveless_
LOL
Old 11-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

^Hi and this isn't MoS.

@Blahs: Exactly. And these are the people who probably gets power leveled and has no idea how to play their class. Honeying is more than possible if these people didn't try to go in just to do their quests and actually AoE'd. It's probably no different than a bunch of level 50s going into Trumpy Remains or something of the sort.

But back on topic... ugh... that person. Most useless being evar.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
People on the official are getting....... so exaggerated...

"people that says that should get over yourself" "OMG DONT FLAME" seriously....

and they are not just random noobs they're people with "reputation" on the forum....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-11-2008, 09:01 AM   #9
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
^Hi and this isn't MoS.

@Blahs: Exactly. And these are the people who probably gets power leveled and has no idea how to play their class. Honeying is more than possible if these people didn't try to go in just to do their quests and actually AoE'd. It's probably no different than a bunch of level 50s going into Trumpy Remains or something of the sort.

But back on topic... ugh... that person. Most useless being evar.
It is, however, a joke.
lern2relax
Old 11-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
But then again, I did bump into quite a few people who wouldn't ignore my wall of texts on the officials.. I rarely post there but the times I do, I type a wall of text for some reason, which gets ignored the majority of the time. I was happy to see that some people didn't this time and they held a nice debate and didn't get all flamey about it.