Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hand your Lanterns in Soon!

They're taking out the halloween quest at tmr's patch...

Originally Posted by CM_Saphar View Post
It's another exciting week in Fiesta! We have lots of fun events and content releases planned for the week, so check out the list of weekly events below and make sure you don't miss a second of the fun!

All Week:

Prepaid Card Scratch Away Event
The Prepaid Card Scratch Away Event continues! Players that use a $25 SparkCash Prepaid Card from Target or Best Buy to buy items in the month of November will be automatically entered in a raffle for a chance to win cool prizes including an iPod Nano, a PNY 9600GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 Graphics Card, and the upcoming White Tiger Costume! Read the event description in the Event Calendar now for more information.

Monday, November 10th

Forum Re-Organization
We've re-organized the forums to make them easier to navigate. This is our first in a series of community improvements. Please pardon our dust while we work to move threads to their new homes. Note: The forum reputation system is no longer active.

Monday, November 10th

Forum MVP: Design CM Saphar's Sig
CM Saphar needs a forum sig! If you think you have the image editing skills to pull it off, visit the Forum MVP thread in the Events Discussion forum for more information.

Tuesday, November 11th

Veteran Items
Honor the valor and heroism of veterans all over the world with the new Veterans Day Costume, featuring the camouflaged Veteran's Day Cap, Top, and Bottom. Each item offers a critical bonus. Visit the Fiesta Store on the after the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month to get your uniform and get ready for duty, soldier!

Scheduled Maintenance and Game Update
Maintenance will begin at 10:00pm PST and will last for approximately 2 hours. In this week's maintenance, we'll be adding set items, three new dances, and removing the Halloween quests.

Monday and Tuesday, November 10th and 11th

Nightmare in Isya
The Nightmare in Isya event continues this Monday and Tuesday. Wear the new Nightmare Costume with a Skull Helm or Might Helm and find the hidden GMs to win the very cool Tiger Raccoon mount. Players that successfully locate the GMs but are not wearing the premium gear will still receive 10 gold lumps. Check out the event description in the Event Calendar now for more information.

Thursday, November 13th

D-Day
Once your uniform is order, form a team of two for some epic 2v2 tag team PvP mayhem. From November 13th to 16th, teams wearing the Veterans Day Costume can honor those who have fought in battle and compete for a 7-day Mighty Helm. For more information, visit the event description in the Event Calendar now!

Friday, November 14th

Community Leader Election
Cast your vote for the next Fiesta Community Leader! Polls open at 11:00am PST and close at 7:00pm PST. Make your voice heard and rock the vote!
Source

I've got 223 lanterns *O* need to get about 30 more 2night and i'll get my ugly cat face!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-11-2008, 03:08 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
they're verrrry cheap now.

I think I saw 20 lanterns for 13s.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
Aznknight
Imp

Current Level: 53/30
Server: Apoline
Aznknight is on a distinguished road
Thanks for giving the heads up, I need to sell mines quickly.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:13 AM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Sold all mine last night.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-11-2008, 03:17 AM   #5
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
I wonder if you can use them like the eggs we got at Easter... So are they gonna take away the lanturns?

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 11-11-2008, 03:21 AM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Nope, you cannot use them like the eggs. After they remove the quest, they are worthless.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 11-11-2008, 03:22 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
the lanterns will stay in your inventory assume.. but u wont be able to hand it in for quest...

apparently the lantern regenerate 1 hp & sp every second... for a while but i dunno how long

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 11-11-2008 at 03:27 AM..
Old 11-11-2008, 03:28 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Noo they're removing tell me dances =[
Old 11-11-2008, 03:29 AM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

ooh - the description does not say that. Wow, i might hang on to any more I get then.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:33 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Noo they're removing tell me dances =[
replacing them with "i'm a psycho" dance....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread